Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of IGNOU re-registration for January 2021, session till February 15. Therefore, candidates who have not applied so far, can now apply online at ignou.ac.in before the submission deadline.
The IGNOU January 2021 re-registration process started on December 1, 2020. Earlier, the last date for IGNOU re-registration 2021 for January session was January 31. However, the Universities have decided to extend it till February 15, 2021.
It is an advantage for the students who have not applied yet. Now, candidates have another 17 days for IGNOU re-registration 2021.
The IGNOU 2021, re-registration is only for the candidates who are already enrolled in any UG and PG programs offered by the university.
IGNOU re-registration: step to apply
- Go to the official website of IGNOU
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘re-registration tab’
- Candidates will be directed to log in section
- On the log in page, enter login credentials such as username and password
- Fill the registration form with required details including name, academic details, correspondence details, programs details, signature and photograph
Candidates are advised to preview their entered details to make sure the details are correct. The fee Of IGNOU 2021 re-registration for January 2021 can be paid through debit card/credit, net banking, ATM card (only PNB ATM card applicable).
Windows are open for the various undergraduate, postgraduate, PG Diploma, diploma, and certificate courses. After the admission process is over, shortlisted candidates will be given admission to various masters, bachelors, PG Diploma, PG certificate, diploma & certificate, and appreciation/ awareness level programs.
Click here for more Education News