Kerala Police Service Commission has recently released an advertisement for the post of Police Constables in the state. The state has released a total of 125 vacancies for the aforesaid posts. This is a golden chance for the students who wish to pursue their career in the police force of Kerala. To know more about the whole process of Kerala PSC, read this article till the end.
Highlights of Kerala PSC 2020
The important dates of the Kerala PSC recruitment are mentioned in the table given below:
|Releasing Authority||Kerala Police Service Commission|
|Post Name||Police Constables|
|Online Registration begins||25-05-2020|
|Last date of application||25-06-2020|
|Last date of fees payment||25-06-2020|
|Exam Dates||To be notified later|
|Interview Dates||To be announced soon|
Eligibility for the recruitment
The Kerala PSC notification states the eligibility criteria for the post very clearly, which is as follows:
- The candidate should have completed his 21 years on 01-06-2020, and the age must not exceed 31 years.
- The candidate must have completed his SSLC from a recognised state or private board.
- The students who fall under the reserved categories will be eligible for age relaxation.
How to apply for the Kerala PSC?
The students should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form for the post of Kerala Police C onstable:
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 750 for the General candidates while 200 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- Post this mail the hard copy of the application form to the below address before the last date.
Selection Process of Police Constable
The selection of the candidates for this Kerala PSC will be done on the basis of a written exam, an interview followed by a Medical fitness test. The students will have to qualify for all of these levels. The students who will successfully pass all the stages will be given the selection in the recruitment process.