Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has announced the Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2020 mock seat allotment on December 27, 2020, at the official website – kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates, who have cleared the entrance test, can check their seat allotment result using the credential login ID. To check the mock allotment result of Karnataka PGCET 2020, candidates have to log in to their accounts by entering PGCET 2020 roll number and password.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts PGCET 2020 exam for admission to MBA, MCA, MTech, March programs.
“Selected candidates will have to verify their allotted seats status on the official website of KEA. Candidates are given privilege to change, reorder, modify, delete and add to their preferences and choice of courses and college on the basis of mock allotment result from December 27 to 29, 2020”, the statement issued by the KEA.
With the help of the PGCET 2020 mock allotment result, candidates can get themselves familiarized with the seat allotment process and know about the basic ideas regarding counselling.
Step to check the PGCET 2020 seat allotment result:
- Visit the official website of KEA- kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage click on the link which reads ‘PGCET 2020 mock allotment result’
- Candidates will be directed to the login section
- Log in with credential PGCET ID and password or roll number
- The screen will display the Karnataka PGCET 2020 seat allotment result
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
KEA started a choice filling option for PGCET 2020 counselling from December 24, 2020. Candidates were able to log in till December 27, 11 am. First-round counseling process will be begun from December 29. Karnataka PGCET exam is a state-level entrance examination conducted by KEA.
Click here for more Education News