The Uttar Pradesh government has announced an employment fair for the skilled unemployed youth and labour of the state. This UP Rojgar Mela is strictly for those people who are skilled but are unemployed or have lost their jobs due to the current pandemic. According to the official circular employment, the fare will be organised in different cities of the states. A lot of big companies are likely to take part in the UP Rojgar Mela. The circular also contains the date and schedule of the fare at different cities and its process. In this article, we will discuss the UP Rojgar Mela in detail and get to know the tits and bits of the whole fare.
Summary of UP Rojgar Mela 2020
The summary of UP Rojgar Mela is present in the table below have a look at it:
|Name of the scheme||UP Rojgar Mela|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Organising department||Employment department of UP|
|Qualification||Skilled, Diploma, Graduates|
|Official website||Click here|
|Official Circular||Read here|
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Employment Fair
The person who wishes to attend the UP Rojgar Mela must have the following eligibility:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The candidate must be a skilled labour/Graduate or diploma holder.
- He must have experience in his field of job and must produce his job card if any with him.
How to apply for UP Rojgar Mela?
The candidates who wish to apply or attend the UP Rojgar Mela must follow the basic steps:
- Visit the official website of the UP employment Department website.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is been mentioned in the advertisement.
- A date and slot will be issued along with the name of the city in which you wish to attend the job-fare and apply for the employment.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.