New Delhi: SSC has announced the most awaited notification of SSC CPO 2020 on 17 June 2020. The recruitment process will take place to recruit students in the armed forces and the Delhi Police. The students who have the desired qualification and wish to work for different force units can apply for this recruitment.
Highlights of SSC CPO 2020
The highlights and important dates for SSC CPO 2020 are present in the table given below:
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub-Inspector in CAPF|
|Application date||17th June 2020- 16-07-2020|
|CBT Phase 1||29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020|
|CBT Phase 2||01-03-2021|
|Selection process||CBT Phase 1 test |
CBT Phase 2 test
|Pay-scale under CPO||SI in CAPF- Level 6, Rs 35,400 to 1,12,000 |
Executive SI in Delhi Police- Level 6, Rs 35,400 to 1,12,000
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
Eligibility for Sub-Inspector
- The candidate must be between the age of 20-25 years.
- The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognised college or university.
- The candidate who is filling the form for Delhi SI must have a licence of driving a 2-wheeler vehicle.
Vacancies of SI in Delhi Police
The total vacancy reported by the SSC CPO notification is 1564 which is spread into various channels.
|Sub-Inspector Executive in Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|Sub-Inspector Executive in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPF||1395|
How to apply for SSC CPO
The application process for the vacancies notified under the SSC CPO recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website nic.in.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- The department will not charge any fee from any applicant.
- If a candidate is already working anywhere, then he must have to show his NOC during Document Verification.
SSC CPO Selection Process
The students who wish to join SSC as CPO will have to appear for 2 computer-based test and 1 physical fitness test.