The State Bank of India has released a fresh notification seeking applications from students who wish to work as a Specialist Officer. The perk of working in SBI and being called as an SBI SO is a dream for many students. Every year SBI release a notification for filling in various posts under the Scale 2 officer alias SBI SO. In this article, we will talk about the SBI SO notification 2020 in-depth and try to unfold its layers for your better understanding.
Summary of SBI SO Regular basis
The highlights and important dates for SBI SO 2020 are present in the table given below:
|State Bank of India
|Post-Graduation and Experience
|23 June 2020- 13-07-2020
|CBT Phase 2
|To be announced later
|Pay-scale under SBI SO
Eligibility and Vacancies
The eligibility of SBI SO is decided on 3 factors viz Age, Citizenship and Educational Qualification.
- The candidate should fall between the age group of 25-35 years.
- The candidates who come in the creamy layer are given age relaxations viz 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed his Post-graduation/MBA from a recognised university.
- He also must have experience in his field of work which is 3 to 5 years.
How to apply for SO?
The application process for the vacancies notified under SBI Specialist Officer recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website SBI.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- The department will not charge any fee from any applicant.
- If a candidate is already working anywhere, then he must have to show his NOC during Document Verification
Selection Process of SBI SO
The selection process for the post of Specialist Officer is merit list and only those candidates who successfully clear both the stages will be given a chance of selection. The call letter for the interview will be available on the website once the lock-down is over and the candidates are able to freely move across.