New Delhi: The Parliament of India has invited applications to fill the vacancies of the translator in the Lok-Sabha. The notification seeks 47 posts which are needed to be filled in the Lok-Sabha office. The posts were lying for a long time but now the authority seeks efficient candidates for them.
Important Highlights of Lok-Sabha Translator
The highlights and important dates for SSC CPO 2020 are present in the table given below:
|Organisation||Parliament of India|
|Application date||17th June 2020- 27-07-2020|
|CBT Phase 1||To be announced later|
|CBT Phase 2||To be announced later|
|Selection process||CBT Phase 1 test |
CBT Phase 2 test
|Pay-scale under Lok-Sabha||Level 8(Rs. 47600 -151100)|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
Eligibility for Lok-Sabha Translator
The candidate who wishes to work as a Lok-Sabha Translator will have to furnish the following eligibility:
- The candidate must be in the age group of 21-27 years.
- The candidate must have completed his post-graduation in Hindi with English as a subject.
- The candidate must have completed his post-graduation in English with Hindi as a subject.
Vacancy and work-profile
The total vacancy reported under the Lok-Sabha Translator is 47, which are further divided into categories:
How to apply for a Lok-Sabha Translator?
The application process for the vacancies notified under the Lok-Sabha Translator recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website LokSabha.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- The department will not charge any fee from any applicant.
- If a candidate is already working anywhere, then he must have to show his NOC during Document Verification.
Selection Process for the vacancy
The selection process for the Lok-Sabha will be based on 2 CBT test and 1 skill test. The tests will be conducted online and the dates will be announced in the due course.