The Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board has released notification seeking applications from students for a total of 8575 posts. The JKSSB has sought applications for the cadre 4 in different states of the Union Territory. The students who have the necessary qualification can apply for this post on the official website. The registration starts from 10 July and the examination dates will be notified in the due course.
Highlights of JKSSB Recruitments
The highlights of JKSSB recruitment, important dates and other information is present in the table below:
|Name of the Organisation||Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board|
|Notified cadre||Cadre 4|
|Online Registration begins||10-07-2020|
|Last date of application||25-08-2020|
|Last date of fees payment||25-08-2020|
|Exam Dates||To be notified later|
|Official website||Click here|
Eligibility for JKSSB
The JKSSB, cadre 4 notification states the eligibility criteria for the post very clearly, which is as follows:
- The candidate should have completed his 21 years on 01-08-2019, and the age must not exceed 37 years.
- The aspirant must be a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate must have completed his Metric or intermediate from a recognised university or college.
- The students who fall under the reserved categories will be eligible for age relaxation.
Vacancies in Jammu Kashmir selection Board.
|Jammu and Kashmir Divisional Cadre||3161|
How to apply for JKSSB?
The students should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form:
- Visit the official website of BPSC
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is about Rs 350 for the General candidates while exempted for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- Post this mail the hard copy of the application form to the below address before the last date.