IBPS Recruitment 2020: Vacancies released for 30 posts_ Apply now!
Mumbai: Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has released a fresh notice seeking applications for different posts under various vacancies. The 30 vacancies are for various disciplines for the IBPS. This is a fresh notification in the ongoing pandemic crisis and the applicants with special qualification and experience can apply.
Highlights of IBPS Special recruitment
The highlights of the IBPS special Recruitment are presented in the table below:
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection|
|Job profile||Officers, Professor and technical assistants|
|Pay-scale||40,167 to 2,32,755|
|Application date||10-06-2020 to 30-06-2020|
|Selection process||Online exam and interview|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Notification Link||Click here to read the official notice.|
Eligibility for vacancies under IBPS
The eligibility for various vacancies as furnished by the recruitment notification is as follows:
|Professor||The candidate must possess a PhD or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Postgraduation.|
|Associate Professor||The candidate must possess a PhD or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Postgraduation.|
|Assistant Professor||The candidate must possess a PhD or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Postgraduation.|
|Faculty Research Associate|
|Research Associate||The candidate must have done Post-Graduation in Psychology/Education/PsychologicalMeasurement/Psychometrics in HR with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized Institutes.|
|Research Associate – Technical||The student must possess M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science.|
|Hindi Officer||The candidate must have completed his Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation.|
|Analyst Programmer — Windows||The candidate must have completed his B.E./B.Tech /MCA from a recognised university.|
|Analyst Programmer – Linux||The candidate must have completed his B.E./B.Tech /MCA from a recognised university.|
|IT Administrator||The candidate must have completed his B.E./B.Tech /MCA from a recognised university.|
|Programming Assistant||The candidate must have completed his B.E./B.Tech /MCA from a recognised university.|
How to apply to special recruitment by IBPS
The application process for the vacancies notified for IBPS Special Recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website of the IBPS.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are Rs 1000 for the Unreserved/ OBC/EWS Male while all other categories and women are exempted from making the payment.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their training centre as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Vacancies and emoluments
The total vacancies as announced by IBPS is 30 which is further divided into different specializations. The vacancies in the IBPS special recruitment are as follows:
|Faculty Research Associate||5||89,781.00|
|Research Associate – Technical||1||67,521.00|
|Analyst Programmer — Windows||2||54,126.00|
|Analyst Programmer – Linux||1||54,126.00|