IBPS CRP IX: Application reprint link activated for all the joinees.
Mumbai: Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has reactivated the application link of the students selected in the IBPS CRP IX under different cadres. The students who were waiting for the joining process can take a sigh of relief as the application link is activated. The students who have lost or don’t possess the application can download it from the official website. IBPS has clearly mentioned that those who don’t possess the application will be not allowed to appear on DV.
IBPS has released the result of PO, SO and Clerk for the IBPS CRP IX session. In this article, we will discuss the notice in-depth.
Highlights of CRP IX 2019
The important highlights as furnished in the official notice by IBPS are as follows:
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection|
|Purpose||Application Reprint link|
|Job profile||Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer|
|Exam date||October 2019 to January 2020|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Notification Link||Click here to read the official notice.|
How to reprint the application form for IBPS IX
The students who wish to reprint the application form of IBPS CRP IX have to visit the official website and then follow the given steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click on the Cadre you are selected on i.e. Clerical, PO, SO
- Post this, click on the application reprint link
- Enter your Roll number and password
- Post this, the application will be displayed on the screen
- Check it and download it for future use
- Take 2 print out for the application for reference.