New Delhi: DRDO has invited applications for various post of Graduates and Engineers through RAC website. The notification seeks application for various posts of Scientist in DRDO and Aeronautical Space Engineering. The candidates who have the qualifications required for this post can apply for the same through the official website.
Highlights of the DRDO Scientist
|Organisation||DRDO and ADO|
|Total vacancies||Scientist ”B ”-167 |
|Job profile||Scientist ”B ”, Scientist, Engineers|
|Application date||13-05-2020 to 10-07-2020|
|Selection process||Online Test|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Notification Link||Click here to read the official notice.|
The eligibility for the various posts notified under the recruitment are as follows:
- The candidate must be between the age of 21-28 years.
- The candidate must have completed his graduation in engineering in any of the relevant fields.
- He must have appeared for the GATE exam and have a valid score of the same.
How to apply for a scientist in ADO
The application process for the vacancies notified for DRDO Scientist will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website of the DRDO.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is Rs 100 for the Unreserved/ OBC/EWS Male while all other categories and women are exempted from making the payment.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their training centre as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.