The Assam Public Service Commission has issued a fresh notice seeking candidates for APSC 2020. The recruitment notice released by the commission seeks candidates for the post of AE, JE and Assistant Architecture. The students who are eligible and wish to apply can read the important information here.
Summary of APSC Recruitment
The following table has all the important highlights that have happened until now:
|Name of the exam||APSC Exam|
|Conducting Body||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Application Date||25th June 2020|
|Last date to apply||27th July 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Official notification||Read here|
|Official website||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC recruitment
The notification for the APSC has notified the eligibility criteria for the various posts announced which is as follows:
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Assam.
- He must have completed his B.Tech from a recognised university.
- He should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India.
The APSC has recruited 222 vacancies for the year 2020, the vacancies are further spread into various categories which are as follows:
|Categories||Vacancies of AE||Vacancies of JE||Vacancies of AA|
How to apply for APSC?
The students should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form:
- Visit the official website of BPSC
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is about Rs 750 for the General candidates while 200 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- Post this mail the hard copy of the application form to the below address before the last date.