The Jawaharlal Nehru University administration has again extended the registration date for the winter semester 2020 till January 17, 2020 (Thursday). The students who have not registered till now for the winter semester can do so, by visiting the official JNU website (mentioned below) without payment of late fees. This is the second week the registration date for winter season has been extended. Initially, the last date of registration was on January 5, 2020.
Official JNU website: jnu.ac.in
The University official said:
“After that deadline, the VC may consider written requests for registration and grant the permission for late registration, if deemed fit, with the imposition of an appropriate amount of fine at his discretion.”
The university administration had said that the reason behind this decision was that the information and communication service (CIS) systems were severely damaged by the students as part of their months-long agitation against a hostel fee hike.
Last week, the administration officials had issued a notice stating that students would not require utility charges and pay service for the winter semester during registrations.
JNU Winter Semester Late Fees Details
The JNU Indian students who fail to register for the winter semester by January 17, has to pay a late fee of Rs. 100 per day for seven days i.e. from January 20 to January 26, 2020. The late fee will increase to Rs 200 if failed to register within mentioned 7 days for next 7 days i.e. from January 27 to February 2, 2020. The late fee will increase to Rs 500 after February 2, for the next 7 days i.e. from February 3 to February 9, 2020.
For foreign nationals, the late fee system is different. Check below the details mentioned in the circular.
Earlier, JNU VC M Jagadesh Kumar appealed to the student’s parents to advise them to register for the winter semester 2020 else it will lead to loss of one academic year. He told to ANI that more than 50% of students have paid their hostel dues and the classes have been started.
Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card 2020: Exams will commence on 15 and 16 March
Department of Forests and Wildlife, Govt of NCT of Delhi is going to release the DOFW Admit Card 2020 of All India Online Test for the post of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, and Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher. According to the official notice released 20 February, Delhi Wildlife Guard Exam and Delhi Wildlife Forest Ranger Exam are scheduled to be upheld, provisionally, on 15 and 16 March 2020 across the nation due to a huge number of applications.
According to the official notification, “Applicants shall be assigned an admit card three weeks before the initiation of the examination. DOFW admit card will be made accessible on the Department of Forests & Wildlife website i.e. http://forest.delhigovt.nic.in for downloading by applicants. No, the admit card shall be sent by post.
Applicants can log in in the link provided below and check Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card Download Updates by implementing User ID and Password in the link.
Applicants who have applied for Delhi Forest Guard Jobs can choose their exam city and preference on or before 03 March 2020.
Delhi Forest Ranger exam will have questions on General Intelligence + Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension to accomplish in 3 hours. Every section contains 25 questions of 25 Marks. Delhi Forest Guard Exam and Delhi Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher Exam will comprise of questions on General Intelligence + Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension, and Hindi Language & Comprehension to accomplish in 2 hours. Every section contains 40 questions of 40 Marks.
Department of Forest and Wildlife, Government of NCT of Delhi accompanying the exam for the recruitment of 226 Forestry Staff for the vacancy of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, and Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher.
Why DOFW admit card is important?
Those that will show up in the exam must show their DOFW Admit Card alongside a legitimate photo ID as an identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
• As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her Admit Card 2020 that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
• Also, DOFW Admit Card 2020contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
DOFW Admit Card – Information you will need while signing in
• To download the DOFW 2020, competitors are needed to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
• The competitors were demanded to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their DOFW Admit Card 2020.
• In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
• If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of DOFW immediately.
CBSE Exam Postponed 2020 : CBSE Class 10 And 12 Board Exams Postponed in North East Delhi over violence
CBSE Board Exam Postponed 2020: CBSE has postponed Class 10 and Class 12 board exams today at 86 exam centres in North-East Delhi over violence. The exams held in remaining areas of Delhi and the rest of the country will be as per the schedule. The revised dates will be notified shortly for the exam which was about to be held today, February 26, 2020. Class 12 students have ‘Web Application’ and ‘Media’ paper today and Class 10 students are to appear for English exam but got cancelled in selected centres. Check the details below:
|CBSE Class 12||796 – Web Application (Old)|
803 – Web Application (New)
821 – Media
|CBSE Class 10||101 – English Communicative|
184 – English Language & Literature
The decision came when violence related to the Citizenship (Amendment) Act in North East Delhi where 13 people have died. The Delhi High Court said that the safety of children cannot be put at risk and therefore asked the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) to decide on rescheduling Wednesday’s board exam.
The court also directed CBSE to change the examination centre with proper infrastructure and security from New Sandhya Public School to a centre located in east Delhi district.
The decision was taken by the education board to “avoid inconvenience to students, staff and parents” on a request by the Delhi government’s directorate of education.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said, “Northeast Delhi Schools will be also closed for the second day on Wednesday.” All internal examinations have also been postponed in government and private schools.
It was hearing a plea by a Bhai Parmanand Vidya Mandir at Surya Niketan in east Delhi private school, and some of its Class 12 and 10 students said that the centre allotted to them is 16 km away from their school in Chandu Nagar-Karawal Nagar road, which is one of the violence-hit areas. It’s difficult for them to reach the centre due to riots in the area.
Read the official announcement made by CBSE: Click here
Students and parents are advised to stick with the official announcements by the board and stay away from rumours. Stay tuned to the CBSE official website cbse.nic.in
Here’s the list of 86 centres of Northeast Delhi where CBSE Board exams are postponed. CBSE has listed 79 centres in North-East Delhi and 7 exam centres in East Delhi, mainly in areas surrounding the riots and protests of CAA.
CBSE Exam Postponed 2020
RBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 Download @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has issued the admit card for class 12 board examinations. The RBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 has been released on the official website of the board at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
All the applicants who are attending for Rajasthan Board Class 12 Exams can receive the admit card from their schools.
The RBSE Class 12 Examinations 2020 is registered to start from March 6 and will close on April 3. This year, 11,79,830 candidates have enrolled for the Class 12 Board Exam in institutions affiliated to the RBSE. The RBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2020 will be led at 5674 centers in the state.
The students are asked to bring their admit cards to the examination hall else they will be rejected entrance. They are also instructed to reach their examination center before time to prevent any last-minute annoyances. Candidates must also check all the data printed on the admit card.
RBSE Admit Card 2020: How to download it online
Step 1: Visit the official website of RBSE at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Step 2: Click on ‘Admit Card 12th Sr. Sec Exam.2020’ link
Step 3: Log in using the credentials
Step 4: The RBSE Class 12 Admit Card will arrive on screen
Step 5: The schools will download all the admit cards and deliver it over to the pupils
The RBSE Class 10 board exams will start on March 12 and the board will soon issue the hall ticket.
RBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020– Why it is imperative to download it?
- Those that will show up in the exam must show their admit card alongside a legitimate photo ID as an identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her RBSE Admit Card 2020 at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, RBSE Class admit card contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
RBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 – Information you will need while signing in
- To download the RBSE Admit Card, candidates are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The students were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their RBSE Admit Card 2020.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of RBSE immediately.
NRRMS AP Recruitment 2020: 1502 Vacancies for Computer Operator, Technical Assistant &Other Posts, Apply @nrrmsvacancy.com
NRRMS AP Recruitment 2020: NRRMS AP is calling for candidates to apply for the 1502 posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the jobs on or before March 5, 2020, via the help of the official website of National Rural Recreation Mission Society (NRRMS)– nrrmsvacancy.com.
NRRMS AP Recruitment : Vacancy Details
Total Posts 1502:
- Computer Operator 288
- District Project Officer – 9
- Accounts Officer – 13
- Data Manager – 83
- MIS Manager – 137
- Technical Assistant – 31
- Facilitators – 248
- Multitasking Official – 223
- Field Coordinator – 254
- MIS Assistant – 226
NRRMS AP Recruitment : Salary
- Technical Assistant – 19650
- Computer Operator Rs. 16700
- MIS Manager – 17660
- Accounts Officer – 22650
- Data Manager – 17630
- District Project Officer – 26560
- MIS Assistant – 17030
- Multi-Tasking Official – 16300
- Facilitators – 16660
- Field Coordinator – 16660
NRRMS AP Recruitment 2020: Dates to be noted
- Last Date of Application – February 13, 2020
- Opening Date of Application March 5, 2020
NRRMS AP Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Technical Assistant – 21 to 43 Years
- District Project Officer – 23 to 43 Years
- MIS Assistant – 18 to 43 Years
- Multi-Tasking Official – 18 to 43 Years
- Data Manager – 21 to 43 Years
- Facilitators – 18 to 43 Years
- Accounts Officer – 22 to 43 Years
- Field Coordinator – 18 to 43 Years
- MIS Manager – 21 to 43 Years
NRRMS AP Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- For General/OBC/MOBC Candidate: Rs 250
- For BPL Candidates: Rs 150
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs 150
NRRMS Career Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Computer Skill Test
How to Apply for NRRMS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020?
Follow the below steps to Apply for National Rural Recreation Mission Society Recruitment 2020:
- candidates can apply for the job via online registration method on NRRMS official website i.e. nrrmsociety.com
- Click on the NRRMS Recruitment notification for Computer Assistant, Field Coordinator & Other jobs
- Download the pdf format and understand the provided instructions thoroughly
- The applicant before beginning online registration must keep the accurately scanned copies of important documents handy.
- Fill in every required information requested in the application form
- Upload scanned recent picture, sign and scanned copies of essential documents
- Pay the application fee, which has been mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Lastly, click on the submit button
- After successfully submitting application forms take a print out.
Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 Released: Check Details Here, Get Direct Link
Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 released by Industrial Development Bank of India is now available on the website, indianbank.in. The candidates can download the Indian bank admit card for the Specialist Officers (SO) post from the official website. The online examination of the Indian Bank SO 2020 will be held on March 8, 2020. The call letters for the Specialist Officers exam has already been started from February 20, 2020.
Important Details of Indian Bank SO Exam
|Name of the company||Indian bank|
|Post name||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Date of admit card||From 20.02.2020|
|Date of exam||08.03.2020|
|Official link: Download From Here||Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020|
Steps to download the Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020
The candidate can follow the below steps to download the admit card for the specialist officer post.
- The candidate need to visit the official page of Indian Bank: indianbank.in
- On the home page, tap on the search option
- Click on the career option where Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 link will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, fill up the necessary credentials to log in
- Candidate can now download the admit card for the Indian Bank SO examination 2020.
Indian Bank SO 2020: Vacancy Details
Total of 138 posts are available for the SO post in Indian Bank. Check below the details.
- Assistant Manager Credit – 85
- Manager Credit – 15
- Manager Security – 15
- Manager Forex – 10
- Manager Legal – 2
- Manager Dealer – 5
- Manager Risk Management – 5
- Senior Manager Risk Management – 1
Scale I – Rs. 23700 980/7 30560 1145/2 32850 1310/7 42020
Scale II – 31705 1145/1 32850 1310/10 45950
Scale III – Rs. 42020 1310/5 48570 1460/2 51490
Details Mentioned On Indian Bank Admit Card SO 2020
Check below the details mentioned on the Indian Bank SO Admit Card are listed below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Gender of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of the Candidate
- Indian Bank SO Application Number
- Exam Centre Address
- Date of the Exam
- Exam Timings
- General Guidelines
Documents To Be Carried Along With IB SO Admit Card
Along with the Indian Bank admit card, the candidates must carry one of the following valid photo ID proofs to the exam centre
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- PAN Card
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative/Gazetted Officer along with a Photograph
- Aadhar/ E-aadhar Card with a Photograph
- Identity Card issued by a Recognized University/College
Indian Bank SO 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection process of the Indian Bank SO is through computer-based examination, interview and documentary examination. The weightage is 80:20 for Test and Interview for Merit listing.
- The Candidates who get qualified score card mentioned by Indian Bank in the SO Common Written Exam issued by IBPS are only eligible.
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved/ EWS category, the minimum qualifying mark in the test is 40% and 35% for the candidates belonging to the ST/SC/ OBC and PWD categories. The same goes for the interview also.
Indian Bank SO Manager (Legal) Exam Pattern:
|General English||50||50|| |
|General Awareness with Reference to Banking||50||25|
Indian Bank Senior Manager Risk Management Exam Pattern
|Professional Knowledge||60||100||01 Hour|
Indian Bank SO Exam Pattern for Other SO Post
|General English||50||50||2 Hours|
(in specific vertical)
Black Panther’s Letitia Wright to Star in Thriller ‘The Silent Twins’
Vivo Apex 2020 Concept Phone is Expected to be released in April: Know it’s Features, Specifications
Former iKon member B.I, a K-pop artist tested negative for consuming illegal drug
Unforgettable 200 years of Sir John Tenniel, a British illustrator
Melissa McCarthy reveals she ‘hit the jackpot’ with husband Ben Falcone
Market Live: Sensex reach to 1,100 points, Nifty below 11,300.
Jen Atkin Goes From 108 Kgs To 50 Kgs & Wins Miss Great Britain
Netflix drops the ‘Altered Carbon’ Season 2 Trailer
Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back – Evolution crashed the screen of Netflix users today
Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 38,000
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift India launch in April; Check price and features
Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At ₹ 77,900
Tata Nexon February 2020 Price, Images, Mileage & Colours
RealMe X50 Pro 5G: Specifications, Features and Release Date
Get more Headlines
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Breaking News4 days ago
President Donald Trump and PM Narendra Modi major agreements
- Career6 days ago
NRRMS AP Recruitment 2020: 1502 Vacancies for Computer Operator, Technical Assistant &Other Posts, Apply @nrrmsvacancy.com
- Autos7 days ago
Tata Nexon EV Review: India’s Most Affordable Electric SUV, Now Available at Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Net Worth7 days ago
Eminem Net Worth in 2020, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Bio, Wiki