Srinagar: Jammu Kashmir Bank has notified vacancies for the appointment of suitable candidates to PO and clerk post. The J&K has issued a fresh notification, seeking applications for various vacancies furnished by the bank. This is the latest recruitment amidst the corona pandemic. According to the notice, a total of 1850 positions are lying vacant in the bank. The bank has been in a haste to fill all of this position citing the lack of staff to handle day to day activities.
Highlights of the J&K Bank Notice
|Organisation||Jammu Kashmir Bank|
|Selection process||Computer Based Test|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application Link||Available soon|
|Notification Link||Click here to read the official notice.|
Eligibility of candidates
The eligibility J&K Bank PO & Clerk of is decided on 3 factors viz Age, Citizenship and Educational Qualification.
- The candidate should fall between the age group of 20-32 years.
- The candidates who come in the creamy layer are given age relaxations viz 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He must be a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The student who falls in the domicile of Ladakh has to apply separately.
- The candidate should have completed his graduation from a recognised university.
- There is no minimum percentage required for appearing in the exam.
How to apply for J&K Bank PO & Clerk
The application process for the vacancies notified under J&K Bank recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website of the J&K Bank.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is been mentioned in the advertisement.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their training centre as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
The selection of the students under the J&K Bank will be done on the basis of a selection test. The marks scored in this test will be taken into consideration and then a merit list will be drawn for the successful students.