Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM), Lucknow has begun the registration process for the four AICTE approved programs – PGDM, PGDM (Financial Services), PGDM (Retail Management) for the academic period 2021-23.
Interested candidates can apply for these courses before the last date that is January 31, 2021.candidates are advised to must check eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
|Registration date starts||November 1 2020
|Last date of application||January 31, 2021
|The date of declaring result||After 15 days of interview
PGDM Course and Fee Structure
|Total fee for 1st-year||5,15,000||4,85,000||4,55,000|
|Total fee for 2nd year||5,30,000||4,95,000||4,95,000|
Application Fees and Mode of Application
The application fee is Rs, 750. Both modes online as well as offline is available for paying a fee, candidates can pay through any of them as per their comfort. JIM Lucknow helps students in terms of education loan tie-up with the nationalizes bank across India, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are in their final year can also apply for these courses. Complete all formalities of the examination before June 2021
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% in their 10 and 12 classes.
- Candidates must have a valid score in XAT 2020 or MAT 2020/2021
Seats available for each program
|Name of programs||Seats|
|PGDM (retail management )||60 seats|
|PGDM (Financial services)||60 seats|
- Students will be selected for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program on the basis of cumulative performance of students in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score followed by case-based group discussion and personal interview.
- Due weightage will be given to the post academic achievement and work experience. Do check the official website of JIM Lucknow for knowing complete information regarding weightage.
Candidates can choose the center for the selection process as per their convenience in the application form. The admission team will intimate you with the date and venue.
These are the following cities students can opt for interview round- Agra, Baraily, Udaipur, Varanasi, Dehradun, Bhubneshwar, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Indore, Jamshedpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Sikar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Kanpur.
Email: [email protected]
Official website – www.jaipuria.ac.in
Mobile number – 91 96514949
Phone number- 0522 2394296/97
Click here for more Education News