JEE Main 2021 March Session Answer Key Released; Check Here How To Challenge Answer Key
NTA has released the answer key of JEE Main 2021 March session exam on the official website. Candidates can raise objection till tomorrow on March 22, 2021.
The preliminary answer keys of JEE Main 2021 for the March session has been released by the NTA at the official website of NTA JEE – jeemain.nta.nic.in/nta.ac.in yesterday on March 20, at the late evening. It is also expected that the result for the March session exam can be announced just after the release of the final answer keys.
As per the notification, the window to raise the objection against the answer key will be opened till March 22, 2021. Candidates who want to challenge the preliminary answer key can visit the website and fill the form with an objection fee of Rs. 200 per question. Candidates should know that the fee is non-refundable.
Candidates are advised that they raise objection if they are sure about any error. In case they find any error they can challenge answer keys.
The final answer key will be prepared only after considering the objections raised by the students, if any. Once the final answer key release, the NTA will declared the JEE Main 2021 result of the March session. However, NTA has not confirmed the date and time of the result in its official notification but can be expected soon.
Direct link: http://jeemain.nta.nic.in
JEE Main 2021 Answer Keys: Step to check the answer key
Candidates can go through the following steps to check the answer key.
- Go to the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in/nta.ac.in
- On the homepage click on the link that reads ‘ JEE Main 2021 march session answer keys’
- Enter application number and password
- Click on the submit button
- After successful submission, answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can download the JEE Main 2021 answer key and take a printout of it for future reference.
How to challenge Answer keys:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link that reads ‘challenge regarding answer key’
- Login with credential ID and password
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘correct option’ is the correct answer. If you wish to challenge the option, use one or more of the option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- Upload supporting documents
- Save your claim and move to the next steps
- You will be able to see the all option IDs you have challenged
- Click on the save claim button and pay the objection-fee Rs. 200 per objection
The answer key is available in PDF format. Candidates can check the correct answer key for each question from the answer key and can match it with their answer through the response sheets to calculate their expected marks.
Click here for more Education News