JEE Main 2021 March Exam To Be Held From March 15 To March 18; Check Here Required Document In Examination Hall
It important for the JEE main aspirants to know what documents are required at the center to avoid the last moment hassle
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the JEE Main 2021 exam from March 15 to March 18, 2021. Since the JEE Main 2021 exam for the March session is round the corner, it is important for the candidates to make themselves familiar with all the exam day guidelines including the list of documents that are allowed inside the examination venue.
To appear for the JEE Main 2021, candidates have to produce some important documents. However, all the important guidelines and documents regarding the exam will be mentioned on the hall ticket. For the convenience of candidates here are list of important documents that need to be carried in the examination hall.
No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the below-mentioned documents-
- JEE Main 2021 March session admit card
- JEE Main self-declaration form
- PwD certificate (if claiming reservation)
- One valid ID proof issued by the government – PAN card/driving license/ voter ID/password/ Aadhar card/ ration card/ Aadhar card enrollment number with photo. All other ID/ photocopies of IDs even if attested/ scanned photo in mobile phone will be considered.
JEE Main 2021: other things that can be permitted inside the JEE main 2021 examination hall
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen
- Mask and gloves
- Spare photograph of candidates
- Hand sanitizer
- Transparent water bottle
Candidates are advised to do attention to all the required documents so that they would not face any problem at the examination center. It is expected that admit card for JEE Main 2021 March session will be released anytime soon.
Click here for more Education News