By Swati Mishra
IT Careers: As technology is growing the demands for engineering are also increasing. Companies are promoting themselves to attract new talent to work with them. With the advancement of technology, the requirement for the IT job has increased. It is the core and bones for the development of the country in the field of technology. As companies scramble to adapt to a tight IT job market they are doing whatever they ac do to attract top tech talent.
Candidates can head start which ranges from year’s most in-demand roles which range from data-focused to security-related position, according to Robert Half technology’s 2020 IT salary report. The survey also revealed the average salaries for each role based on experience.
The demand for IT jobs also depends on several aspects, the branch of IT, competition, location, corporate culture, demand for the market, customer requirements, budget, and demands for circumstances, etc. There are certain things you can look for to make sure you lad the talent you want.
The IT job role most in demand is not quite what they were a few months ago. Still, people who position themselves properly can find a job now, recruiters say. The shape of the IT job market is changing not only because of the pandemic but also because of the economic change or contradiction in the economy.
The economy of misery is not spread equally, however. Knox reports the mortgage, finance, healthcare and insurance industries hiring steadily. Thus it job candidates may need to show the capability to switch industries. For example, working for healthcare organizations rather than a cruise lie to find opportunities, they say.
IT job always in demand for infrastructure, automation ad security. Since online hacking has become a problem of many, the demand for Artificial Intelligence (AI) has increased. The area of technology is so vast and at every inch of a difference, there are several braches for it. As per the market’s perspectives, the companies open their cell for new talent who want to enrich themselves in the field of technology.
Here are some top job expected to be in demand for2020, the skill and experience you should look for and the average salary you will want to pay to stay competitive.
Share of the percentage of demanded IT job
|IT-role in demand||% of job posting|
|Software developer||36 per cent|
|Network engineer||17 per cent|
|Systems engineer||8 per cent|
|Senior software developer||23 per cent|
|Java developer||52 per cent|
|Software engineer||26 per cent|
|It project manager||28 per cent|
|Application developer||19 per cent|
|Computer support specialist||27 per cent|
|Business analyst||24 per cent|
Christia Diez, a technical recruiter with ledger technology sees he is seeing plenty of demand for developers, often reflecting needs related to the pandemic shutdown. For example with workplace and school shut down software skills for e-learning are hot he says, school and education companies are dealing with the need for learning online virtual schooling.
In the long term, some recruiters predict system and network administration and help desk careers may be fading. But at the moment, there is a very healthy demand for people who can keep things working at a time when both technical administrative systems are under great stress.
Top 10 IT Jobs In demand For Future
Check the most in-demand IT jobs 2020 and onwards.
- AI architect
Artificial intelligence is becoming a high demand in business and I consumer’s lives. I 2020, companies will e o the hut for skilled workers to help meet the demand for AI-enabled products and services. Most companies look for an AI architect who has at least a master’s degree I computer science, data science or AI as well as past experience working in data, or analytics. Candidates with knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing, AI integration, AI application programming ad change management experience are in high demand. If you want to be hired an AI architect who can understand the technical concept, must know the communication skills to help get leadership on board.
The skill required for this
- Machine learning ad natural language processing skill
- Strategic thinking, time management ad organization skill
- Knowledge of AI application programming
- Experience with change management
- Business intelligence analyst
In analysts need experience in database technology, analytic, and reporting tools. You will want to hire someone with the skill to understand your organization’s unique data needs ad the to communicate those to stakeholders. It’s a role with growing importance as a business pivot from harvesting to making a scene of data. Businesses highly look for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering.
Skill and experience required
- Experience with database queries
- Stored procedure writing
- Online analytical processing
- Data cue technology
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Cloud architect
Cloud architect oversees the company’s cloud computing strategy are responsible for deploying, managing, and supporting cloud applications. Cloud architects must have a strong knowledge of multiple operating systems in addition to networking, programming and security skills.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art cloud technologies and architectural principle
- Experience with scaling cloud application
- Understanding of cost, performance ad architecture of cloud systems
- Collaboration ad communication skill
Developer in the field of web, software and are hugged in demand. Web developers are responsible for designing, installing, testing, and maintaining software systems. The job requires coding, designing ad building application, website and mobile apps. Knowing the working culture of C#, C++, HTML, Java Microsoft. NET and SQL server. The developer must know the clients’ needs and be able to meet their expectations as well as provide consultants to improve the mobile application with higher security.
- Knowledge of multiple computer languages
- Strong communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Analytical ad technical skill.
- Network and cloud administrator
Network administrators are responsible for handling LAN/WAN protocol, software, and hardware. Cloud administrators are responsible for handling cloud initiatives and the network services ad applications that support cloud initiatives in the companies.
- Troubleshooting ad communication skills.
- A willingness to be on call after hours
- Analytic and diagnostic skill
- Professional certifications
- Security professionals
Security professionals include data, information, system, network, and cloud security professionals. These professionals are in demands as business increasingly relies on data for everyday business operations.
- Ability to communicate and implement security policies and procedures.
- Managing security audits, threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of compliance laws and regulation for the industry
- System administrator
It is a kind of problem-solving technology which is highly in demand. To solve the company’s issues, system admin requires knowing the company’s specific hardware and software.
- A bachelor’s degree I computer science, associate degree or technical training certificate
- Certificate such as Microsoft Certificate System Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certificate Systems Engineer (MCSE), or Sun Certified System Administrator.
- Help desk and desktop support professionals
For solving customer-related problems, the help desk is an important role in business to run the business technology efficiently.
- Step 1- for an entry-level position that requires less than two years of experience, an associate degree or coursework at a technical school
- Step 2- for positions requiring two to four years of experience, a two year or bachelor’s degree ad relevant work experience
- Step 3- four or many years of experience in a help desk setting, bachelor’s degree in a related field, and professional certifications.
- Data specialist
Data specialists are in demand as companies are taking more data than ever before. Companies require data scientists, analysts, and engineers to help store, sort and analyze data collected by the organization. Data are highly sensitive. Its protection is mandatory for the business.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or data science
- D. in programming
- Ability to provide insights into data sets ad to communicate finding to business leaders
- Identifying new sources of data for the organization
- DevOps engineer
It is a study of coding and decoding and it encourages the faster code deployment. It helps to simplify the code updates and dealing companies to continuous improvements.
- Coding ad scripting skills
- Automation, data management ad it operation skills
- Strong communication ad interpersonal skill.
These are some high demanded IT jobs that can be considered before entering in the technological world.