Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy has declared the notification for aspirants who are willing to join 4-year degree course under the 12th (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The notification is just for unmarried male applicants and is out on Indian Navy’s authentic site – joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applications have been welcomed for January 2019 course that will be led at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala in Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in before 21st June 2018
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2019
Applications are welcomed from unmarried male candidates to join the esteemed Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 4-year degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Competitors can check the qualification criteria before applying for the Course
Indian Navy recruitment 2018-Eligibility criteria
- Educational qualifications Candidates probably passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its comparable examinations from any Board in perceived by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) with no less than 70% total scores in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and no less than 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII). Aspirants who have shown up for JEE Mains exam 2018 can too apply
- Age limit:
- Physical Standards
- Height and Weight: Minimum tallness – 157 cms with the corresponded weight according to age
- Eye Sight: The base worthy vision standard for far-off vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are just allowed on an internal face of lower arms i.e. from within elbow to the wrist end on the switch side of palm/back side of the hand
Indian Navy recruitment 2018- Selection Process
Competitors will be shortlisted based on JEE Main 2018 All India Rank for Service Selection Board (SSB) meet. The SSB interview will be directed in two rounds. Check details on joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy recruitment 2018: Guidelines to apply
- Log into the official site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register on the landing page with the required subtle elements.
- Login with required certifications.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Download the application page and keep for additional reference.
Indian Navy recruitment 2018: Important Dates
Beginning Date of Online Application: 02 June 2018.
Last Date of Online Application: 21 June 2018.