By Swati Mishra
The dates for the joint admission test for Masters JAM 2021 have been announced by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc). IISc will hold the IIT JAM 2021 on February 14. The announcement was made by the director of IISc Govindan Rangarajan on Wednesday.
IISc conducts the JAM exam every year for the student who willing to mark their career in the field of engineering and various master programs. Through this exam, selected students are offered the most reputed IIT colleges as per their cut off. Every year, millions of candidates appear for the IIT JAM examination.
JAM is qualifying for a candidate seeking admission to various master’s level programs. It offers MSc, Master in Economics, MSc-MS Research of PhD dual degree, Joint MSc-PhD, and other postgraduate degree programs at IITs like Bhilai, Bhubaneshwar, ISM Dhanbad, Hyderabad, Indore, Madras, Patna Palakkad, Tirupati, BHU Varanasi, Bombay, Delhi, Jodhpur, Ropar, Kanpur, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Gandhinagar, Jodhpur, Mandi; the statement said.
The online application process of IIT JAM 2021 begins today, September 10. Candidate can apply for this exam only through the JAM Online Application Process System (JOAPS) link available on the website.
The last date of filing the application form is 15 October 2020.
Process of filling IIT JAM application form-
- Go to the official website of IIT JAM 2021 that is jam.iisc.ac.in
- On the homepage look for the tab which indicates, candidate portal (JOAPS)
- Make login account using a valid e-mail id, a password, and working mobile number
- After completion of successful registrations, you can start to fill the application form in the given format
- Upload all the relevant document and pay the application fee through the secure payment option
- You are ready to click the submit button.
Age Limit Criteria:
The JAM 2021 is open to all nationals and there is no age restriction
According to the official, the test score of IIT JAM 2021 would be used by IISc Bangalore for admission to integrated PhD programs. It was also said that the scorecard would also be used by other central technical institution such as NITs, IIEST Shibpur, SLIET Punjab, and IISERS for admission to their course.
The exam would be conducted as a computer-based test (CBT) in online mode. The question paper will be in objective type with three patterns of question.
- Multiple Choice question
- Multiple Select questions
- And numerical Answer Type question
The test would have seven paper- Economics, Biotechnology, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics Chemistry, and Geology. Students can appear for either one or two papers.
Click here for more Education News