The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has declared the ICMAI CAT 2020 Result for the January examination online, at icmai.in. The candidates who have scored more than 40% marks in each paper and 50% in total will be qualified for the examination. ICMAI CAT exam was conducted by ICAMI on January 18, 2020. ICMAI Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) is a Foundation Course (Entry Level) Part-I exam introduced by India Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and is conducted twice a year.
ICAMI CAT 2020 Results: Click Here To Check
How to Check ICMAI CAT Result 2020?
The candidates can follow the below steps to check the ICAMI CAT 2020 Results:
- Visit official exam website i.e. icmai.in
- Under the Updates Section, click on the link for CAT Result January 2020
- Enter exam registration number in digit format
- ICMAI CAT January Result 2020 mark sheet will be displayed on your window
- Download and take a printout of the mark sheet for future reference
ICMAI CAT Internship
The registered students of ICAMI have to undergo Internship after appearing in an Examination of Entry Level Part -1 of 45 days. After the completion of complete the Internship, the candidates will receive the Internship Completion Certificate duly signed by the Principal/ Employer of the Organization to CAT director.
Verification of Answer Papers of ICMAI CMA 2020
A candidate can apply for verification of answer papers if he/she is not satisfied with their result within 30 days from the date of declaration of results of the concerned examination. The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- per paper for request submission.
The following things are taken into the paper by the Institute for the verification of answer papers:
- The mistake in totalling of marks are checked
- Omission to examine any answer is checked
If any discrepancy found in omission or mistake in totalling of marks, the fee submitted by the candidate be refunded on the application.
Job Opportunities After ICAMI CAT course
Students after completing the CAT course may acquire the necessary skills by working in the following industry:
- Filing of Returns under Companies Act, Income Tax, GST and Customs Act etc
- Tax Return Prepares
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Retail Sector
- Business Processes Outsourcing (BPO)
- Knowledge Processes Outsourcing (KPO)
- Export & Import documentation
- Panchayats Accounting and Book-keeping