Institute of Banking Personnel has released the much-awaited IBPS calendar for the year 2020-2021. The final results of IBPS 2019 for all the vivid posts have been already yesterday. All the nationalised banks of India are depended on the IBPS for the recruitment of their staff. With the releasing of IBPS calendar, it is now very clear that the banking recruitments will happen on time. In this article, we will assess the IBPS calendar 2020 in depth.
Highlights of the IBPS Calendar
The important highlights of the IBPS calendar 2020-21 are as mentioned below:
|Posts||PO, SO, Clerk/ IBPS RRB|
|Recruitment timeline||June 2020 to January 2021|
Institute of Banking Personnel Calendar 2020-21
Institute of Banking Personnel has uploaded the calendar for the 2020-21 session for all the RRB exams and various cadres of the nationalised banks. The details of the IBPS Calendar 2020-21 are mentioned in the table given below:
|Cadre||Preliminary Exams Date||Mains Exam Dates|
|IBPS RRB Officers Scale 1||01.08.2020, 02.08.2020,||13-09-2020|
|IBPS RRB Assistant||08.08.2020, 09.08.2020 and 16.08.2020||19-09-2020|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2||13-09-2020||————————|
|IBPS PO||03.10.2020 04.10.2020 10.10.2020||28.11.2020|
|IBPS Clerical||12.12.2020, 12.12.2020, 19.12.2020||24.01.2021|
|IBPS SO||26.12.2020, 27.12.2020||30.01.2021|
Details regarding the registration process
There are several guidelines also which have been released for the candidates regarding the registration process. Let’s have a look at all the guidelines issued by the authority.
- The registration will be made online, and it will be a single registration for both of the phases.
- The candidates have to upload their clear image in a jpeg fIormat within 20kb-50kb.
- The candidates have to submit their signature in a scanned format within a size of 10kb-20kb.
- The aspirants have to upload their clear thumb impression in a scanned format within 20kb-50kb.
- A handwritten declaration has also to be uploaded in a scanned format within the size range of 50kb-100kb.