Western Coalfields has released a recruitment for Graduates and Technicians who wish to make a successful career in this area. The notification was released by the WCL for the post of WCL Apprentice on its official website.
This is a golden opportunity for all the graduates and trained aspirants, as they will get a chance to work as an apprentice under this entity. The vacancy by the company under the WCL Apprentice is massive in number which is for Graduates and Technicians both. In this article, we will discuss all the important details related to the recruitment process.
Timeline of the WCL Apprentice 2020 Recruitment
The important dates of the Western Coalfield recruitment are furnished in the given table.
|Release Date of Notification||25-04-2020|
|Online Application start date||05-05-2020|
|Application end date||19-05-2020|
|Date for DV||Notified later|
Eligibility for the posts under WCL Apprentice 2020
The students who will be applying for the various vacancies released by the WCL should have a look at the eligibility criteria:
|Graduate Apprentice||The candidate should be registered on the NATS portal.
The candidate must have an engineering degree in Mining from a UGC recognised university.
|Technician Apprentice||The candidate should possess a full-time diploma in the Mining/Mine surveying industry.
The candidate should be registered on the NATS portal.
Western Coalfield vacancies break-up
The vacancies released by the Western Coalfield is 303 for apprentice posts divided under two categories viz Graduates and technician
How to apply for the Apprentice vacancies?
The application process for the vacancies notified under the WCL Coalfield will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- At first, the candidates have to register themselves on the NATS portal.
- Visit the official website of the WCL official website.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are been mentioned in the advertisement.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their training centre as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Mode of Selection
As per the notification, the selection of the candidates for the post of the apprentice will be done on their academic qualifications. The students whose profile will match the criteria of the authorities will be called for the Document Verifications. once all the process is completed, the selected students will be notified regarding the venue and dates of the Document verification.
Salary and Emoluments
The notification also states the salary and emoluments, that will be paid to the candidates. The stipend of the Graduate Apprentice is fixed at Rs 9000 per month while for the technician it is Rs 8000. This should be also taken into account that no DA and accommodation will be provided to the candidates.
Other Details of WCL Apprentice recruitment
- The period of an apprentice is fixed for 12 months for both the posts.
- The apprentice does not guarantee a full-time job with the company.
- The applicants have to undergo a full medical examination.
- The applicants who have completed an internship or apprentice with other employer are not eligible for this.