WB JECA 2020: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WB JEEB) will start the registration process for West Bengal Joint Examination For Masters in Computer Application (WB JECA) 2020 from July 3 onwards. The interested candidates can apply online at wbjeeb.nic.in on or before July 24, 2020.
The registration process which was supposed to begin from June got delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. According to the notification, WB JECA 2020 entrance examination dates will be announced in a due course of time. The entrance examination is conducted in various institutions for admission to Master of Computer Application courses.
The application fee is INR 500 including the bank service’s charges as applicable payable by Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The mode of examination is offline having objective types of questions.
For more information, download WB JECA Information Bulletin: Click here
Candidates must fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam.
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- Aspirants must have a domicile of West Bengal
- No age limit
There are in total 4 modules and each having separate eligibility criteria.
|Module 1||· 3 years bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks and 45% for SC/ST aspirants |
· Candidate should have a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) from colleges or institute recognized by All India Institute of Common Entrance Examination (AICTE) with 60% in mathematics at the bachelor’s level.
|Module 2||· Secured 50% marks at graduation level and 45% marks in the case for ST/SC/ OBA – A/OBC – B candidates |
· Aspirants must have an AICTE and/or UGC recognized bachelor’s degree of 3 years except for BBA with mathematics at 10+2 or graduate level.
|Module 3||· Graduation in any discipline of UGC recognized Institute or University, or AICTE recognized B.Tech/ B.E./ BCA from any Institute or University. |
· Mathematics as compulsory subjects
· Secured 60% marks at each level of education.
|Module 4||· Passed B. Sc. (Hons) with at least 60% marks in Aggregate along with at least 55% marks in Mathematics.|
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations board also conducts different undergraduate and postgraduate Common Entrance Exams (CEEs) for admission to professional and vocational courses.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for the latest information and updates: www.wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in.
Click here for more Education News