MP VYAPAM (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), Bhopal conducts the B.Ed entrance exam to select the right candidates for the Bachelor of Education courses. The candidates seeking admission into the B.Ed courses must qualify for the MP Pre B.Ed 2020 entrance exam.
- MP Pre B. Ed Registration will commence from March 2020.
- There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who have done graduation in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks (45 percent marks in case of SC/ST candidates) can apply for the exam.
- The exam will comprise of 4 sections containing 100 questions.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
The exam is held for the candidates desiring to apply for one year B. Ed course at NCTE approved private colleges and universities in the state. Candidates interested in applying for the exam are required to register themselves at the MP Online system.
MP Pre B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for MP Pre B.Ed 2020 must make sure they fulfill the specified eligibility criteria of MP Pre B.Ed. The important conditions are given below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A minimum qualification that the candidate needs to attain to fulfill the eligibility criteria is graduation.
- Post-graduation students can also apply for the entrance exam.
- A minimum of 50 % marks is required if the candidates belong to the general category.
- In the case of the reserved category, the minimum marks will be 45 % either in graduation or post-graduation.
- In the 10+2, candidates must possess science as a subject.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam can also apply for the entrance exam.
MP Pre B.Ed Application Form 2020
Candidates can read the complete MP Pre B.Ed 2020 Registration from the below steps. Candidates must cross-check the details entered in the
- Candidates, those who are interested in applying for MP Pre B.Ed Entrance Test need to apply only in online mode by visiting the official website i.e. vyapam.nic.in
- First and foremost, the step in applying is to register on the official website.
- Once the registration process is completed, candidates will be able to receive login details to their mobile number and email-id.
- As the login credentials are received the candidates can assess the application form.
- Now fill up the application form completely with correct details, scanned photograph and signature wherever required.
- Pay the required application fee through MP KIOSK online mode.
- Verify the details which have been uploaded and submit the application form.
- It is required that the candidate take a printout of the application form which is being duly filled for future reference.
Applicants of open categories for MP Pre B.Ed Entrance Test are required to pay a registration fee of INR 500. But those from SC/ ST or PWD have to pay INR 250 towards application fee. All the applicants are essential to pay fees in the online mode only.
The official dates of the exam are yet to be declared. Candidates can go through the tentative dates given below:
- Online Application is available from 3rd week of March 2020
- Application is accepted till 1st week of May 2020
- Exam date 4th week of May 2020
- Results will be announced by May/ June 2020
- The counseling process will start by last week of June 2020