DU Admissions 2020: The Christian Minority College of the University of Delhi, St. Stephen’s College has released the online admission forms for Postgraduate (PG) Courses. The students interested can apply for St. Stephen’s College Postgraduate Admission from the official website ststephens.edu. The applications will be considered on the basis of Merit or Entrance Exam of the Delhi University. The application facility commenced from September 24, 2020.
How To Apply For St. Stephen’s College Postgraduate Admission 2020?
The interested candidates have to register the PG online application form with the DU Registration Number. Here’s the step to get DU registration number.
How to obtain DU form number?
- Visit DU admission portal: ug.du.ac.in.
- Register and pay the stipulated fee for the same.
- DU form or registration number will appear on the screen.
The candidates after getting the DU registration number can now apply for admission in PG courses from the website, https://pg.ststephens.edu/
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the St Stephens college 2020 application fee through online means: debit card/credit card or net banking.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay INR 300 as their application fee per course. Resident Application Fee is INR 500.
The candidates are advised to regularly check the website for the latest updates on the admission process.
PG Courses Offered At St. Stephen’s College
The college offers students the following postgraduate courses –
- A. in Economics, English, History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Operational Research and Sanskrit.
- Sc in Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research and Chemistry.
St. Stephen’s College PG Admission Prospectus: Download here
The applicants can contact college through helpline number 011 27666204 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org with their queries.
St. Stephen’s College Seat Reservation
50% of the total seats of St. Stephen’s College are reserved for Christian applicants. The details are mentioned below:
- 17% of the seats (or 8.5% of the total seats) by Christian applicants who fall under ST category
- 3% (or 1.5 % of the total seats) by Christian applicants with Disabilities (PWD) students
- Up to 40% (or up to 20 per cent of the total seats) are reserved for the Church of North India. Out of this 50 % (i.e. 10 % of the total) shall be earmarked for candidates from the Delhi Diocese which manages the college
- The remaining 40% (i.e., 20% of the total seats) shall be filled with applicants from all other Christian denominations – “non CNI churches”
The remaining 50% is for the non-Christian category which will be filled as follows:
- 17 % (8.5% of the total) for ST/SC
- 3 % (1.5 % of the total) for the PWD applicants
- Remaining 80 % (40% of the total) for the applicants who fall under General Merit category
21 supernumerary seats are reserved for candidates under Sports category.
Address: University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Websites: – ststephens.edu
E-mail Id: – email@example.com
Official Website: ststephens.edu
Click here for more Education News