The Delhi Development Authority has released the official notification of DDA Recruitment on 17th March 2020. But now the authority has released an extension notice for the DDA application process. The authority has released 629 vacancies for the DDA posts. In this article, we will talk about all the details of the DDA recruitment.
Highlights of DDA recruitment
The major highlights of the DDA recruitment for various vacancies are as follows:
|Name of the recruitment||DDA recruitment for various vacancies|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
Delhi Development Authority Eligibility
The candidates who wish to fill the form of DDA under various vacancies should check the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fall between the age category of 18-40 years.
Educational Qualification of DDA vacancies
The educational qualification of different vacancies under DDA recruitment are as follows:
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||The candidate must have passed his 12th class from a recognized
The candidate must have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
|Patwari||The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognised university.
The candidate must be proficient in English language and computer.
|Stenographer Grade D||The candidate must have passed his 12th class from a recognized
The candidate must have a certificate in Office Management & Secretarial Practice from any recognized institution.
|Planning Assistant||The candidate must have completed his graduation in architecture from a recognised university|
|Assistant Accounts||The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognised university.
He must also have passed at least 06 papers of Chartered Accountancy.
|Architectural Assistant||The candidate must possess a degree or diploma in architecture from a recognised university|
|Surveyor||The candidate must have completed his certificate of 2 years in NTC surveying.|
|Assistant Director||The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognised university in Architecture, planning etc.|
How to apply for the DDA vacancy?
The students should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form of Delhi Development Authority:
- Visit the official website of DDA
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 500 for the General candidates
- The fee is exempted for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Exam pattern of DDA exam
The students will be selected solely on the marks obtained by them in the written exam. The exam will be organised by the Delhi Development Authority post lockdown. The written exam will be divided into two parts viz a written exam and part two will contain specialised subjects for all of them.
Delhi Development Authority Vacancies
The different vacancies that are available under the DDA recruitment are as follows:
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||292|
|Stenographer Grade D||100|