CBSE opens up window for UGC NET 2018 Online Application for July examination
Today, online application for UGC NET 2018 July examination is available. Applicants can submit their applications by 5th April 2018. There are some revisions which are made regarding the examination pattern as well as eligibility criteria.
Let us know the revised eligibility criteria for CBSE UGC Net July 2018 examination:
- Contenders who have completed their bachelor and masters with least 55 percent in master’s degree or else any other equivalent exam are qualified to apply.
- There is five percent of relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST Persons or else a person with a disability, i.e. PwD category as well as transgender candidates.
- Candidates pursuing masters and are in final year are also eligible to apply. They have to complete their master’s degree or equivalent exam within the time of two years from the date of NET result with the percentage required.
Points to keep in mind before applying for UGC NET 2018 exam
- Candidates who want admission to the test should apply online on cbsenet.nic.in, which is CBSE hosted website.
- Before applying candidates should have
- JPG format (Passport size) photograph of least 4kb to 40 kb with a dimension of m3.5 cm in width x 4.5 cm in height.
- JPG format signature of about 4 to 30 kb.
- The dimension of the signature must be 3.5 cm in width x 1.5 cm in height.
- Candidates have to select the option of payment after filing all details online.
- Candidates should go through all detailed notifications accessible on CBSE website before applying online. The fees payment should only be credit/debit card or else via e-challan generated throughout the online filing of the application form.
- Candidates should keep in mind that fees submitted via any other mode such as demand draft, money order or IPO will be rejected.
- Candidates are requested to apply early, just to avoid last minute rush situation.
- As per instructions by the board, CBSE will not be responsible for any network problems or any other problems regarding the submission of application in ending days.
Some important dates to be noted:
Last date of applying online: 5th April
Last date for application fee submission: 6th April
Application form correction: 25th April to 1st May
UGC NET exam: 8th July