The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) proclaimed the CBSE NEET UG result 2018 on its official site, cbseneet.nic.in. Prior, Human Resource Development Secretary, Anil Swarup has tweeted that the result will be announced at 2 pm, be that as it may, the result distributed before the due date.
This year, 6, 34,897 students passed the NEET exam and marks more than 50 percent. Students who met all requirements for NEET 2018 would now be required to enroll for the web-based guiding.
In view of the marks got in the CBSE National Level Medical Entrance Exam known as the NEET 2018 exam, CBSE will set up a legitimacy rundown of the qualified and effective aspirants who have settled on 15% All India quantity seats. This will be founded on the marks got in the NEET 2018.
The list of successful applicants might be sent to the DGHS (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, with the end goal of the designation of seats by web based advising under the 15 percent All-India standard.
Steps to check CBSE NEET UG result 2018 marks:
- Visit CBSE Board’s authentic site – Cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link which says, CBSE NEET Result 2018
- Enter your roll number
- Click on submit to download your results. Download the CBSE NEET UG result and take out a print from the same for future references.
CBSE NEET UG result-highlights
- As per specialists, the cut off is probably going to drop considering the difficulty level of the NEET paper.
- The qualifying rate for the unreserved class was 50 percent and the qualifying marks according to capability percentile (out of 720) were 131. The applicants additionally said that the Physics paper was lengthier this year than previously.
- For OBC/SC/ST classification, it was 107 percentile and the qualifying rate was 40 percent. Additionally, for physically tested, it was 118.
- The CBSE NEET 2018 exam was directed on 6 May which saw in excess of 13 lakh applicants showing up for the exam.
- CBSE on 25 May had issued the appropriate response key for NEET 2018 while 27 May was set as the due date for the possibility to raise any protest on the appropriate response key, OMR sheet, and test booklet code.