CBSE 2020: CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 released @cbse.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020 has been released on its official website- cbse.nic.in. The school heads can download the admit card through school login and regular student can collect it from their respective schools. The CBSE class 12 exams are scheduled to be conducted from February 15, 2020, to March 30, 2020. The class 12 board examination will start at 10.30 am and will end anywhere from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm depends on the respective subjects. For private candidates, the CBSE admit cards expected to be available soon.
The admit cards are verified by the examiner and serve as a student’s ID. Therefore, CBSE Students must carry the admit card of class 12 at the examination hall. Students are advised to reach their respective exam centre at least 30-40 minutes before the reporting time to avoid any kind of hassle.
How to Download CBSE 2020 Class 12 Admit Card For Regular Students?
- The school heads need to visit CBSE official website–cbse.nic.in
- Under the “In focus Tab” on the right hand side of the website.
- Select on the link “ADMIT CARD & SCHOOL LOC FOR BOARD EXAMINATION 2020″
- Enter school “User ID” and “Password”
- Click on ‘Login’
- CBSE Class 12 Admit Card will be displayed and will be collected by the school heads
- The students may contact the concerned authority and collect their CBSE class 12 admit card 2020
How to Download CBSE 2020 Class 12 Admit Card For Private Candidates?
CBSE separately release class 12 admit card for private candidates. The candidates can follow the below steps to download CBSE admit cards as it is released at official login.
- Click on the official website of CBSE: – cbse.nic.in
- Candidates will be redirected to the login window
- Candidates need to select the region and fill the desired opti ons from the sections given.
Application Number (Enter Application Number)
Roll Number (Enter Previous Roll Number & Select Year)
Candidate’s Name (Enter Your Name, Father’s Name, & Mother’s Name)
- After, filling the above details, click on proceed.
- CBSE Class 12 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print of it.
Details Mentioned in the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2020
The following are the sections which are mentioned in CBSE class 12 Admit Card. Students are advised to check the following necessary sections with your admit card so that nothing is missing out. If any student finds any error or any section missed out, they should contact the same with the respective school authorities immediately.
- Student’s Full Name
- Admit Card ID
- Photo of the Student
- Gender of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Student’s Thumb Print
- Date of Birth and Age details
- Father’s and Mother’s Name of the Student
- Exemptions Provided
- Academic Year
- Examination Center Name
- Code for the Examination Hall
- Address of the Examination Center
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Subject Name and Code
- School Name of the Student
- Time Limit for every Exam
- Identification of the Student
- Instructions to the Student
CBSE 2020 Class 12 Data Sheet
The date sheet of Class 12 CBSE was released on December 17, 2019, and is available at CBSE’s official website, cbse.nic.in. Students can click the direct link below to download the CBSE class 12 datasheet of the year 2020.
Direct Link of CBSE 2020 Class 12 Data Sheet: Click here
In order to pass the CBSE class 12 board examination, students have to obtain at least 33% marks in theory and Practical or Project or Internal Assessment each.
Tips To Prepare for CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2020
- Have proper planning and a study schedule (fixed study time)
- It’s very important to have consistency in your studies.
- Solve previous year CBSE class 12 board question papers with 3 hours timing so that you get a habit of writing fast.
- Create short notes of long and important topics. This is very helpful as one can easily go through at the last moment.
- Revision is a must.