CBSE Training Circular: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will introduce an Online Teacher Training programme through CBSE Centre of Excellence (CoE). The training programme will help teachers in understanding how they can improve their teaching methods and lead improved learning outcomes.
In the official notice, CBSE has informed that e-certificate will be issued to the participant. The course is free of cost and no fee will be charged. Around 1,200 online sessions are planned being each session will be one hour long. As per Affiliation Byelaw, taking five sessions will be considered as one day of training.
CBSE online training will help teachers to easily understand the latest technological advancements in education. This will uplift new skills and knowledge as per the demand. The contact details of CoEs have also been shared in the recent CBSE circular (check below for the link).
On the pilot programme, CBSE conceptualized Technology has enabled teachers training from 3rd week of April 2020, where more than 35,000 Teachers and Principals participated from the country and abroad. 500+ free-online training sessions were conducted by 15 CBSE–COEs.
CBSE online teacher training participation guidelines
As per the official notification, the following are the guidelines of CBSE teacher training circular:
- Contact concerned Centre of Excellence (CoE) for the registration
- On the first-come-first-serve basis, CoE shall send an invitation email to the registered participants.
- On receipt of the invitation link for an online session, registered participants need to click on the YES button.
- The invite link shall not be shared with others.
- Keep the same email log in you used for the registration for the session (on computer system/smartphone), and then through the INVITATION LINK, join the online session.
- Please join the session by clicking the Join Now button/Join Meeting. The PRESENT button is for the presenter i.e. resource person and is advised to participants not to click.
- Before joining the online session, ensure your Camera is in OFF condition and the Microphone is muted.
- Check your headphone/earphone is connected and working properly otherwise you will not be able to hear the resource person’s instruction properly.
- To raise any questions, participants are advised to use CHATBOX or reply to any query made by the Resource Person.
- PLEASE ENSURE SCREEN OF THE RESOURCE PERSON IS ALWAYS PINNED. TAKE YOUR CURSOR TO SCREEN OF THE RESOURCE PERSON, CLICK ON THE PIN BUTTON.
- In case you are struggling in viewing the screen properly or facing any difficulty, please leave the session and join again, by clicking Join Meeting/Join now.
- Before leaving the session, all participants are advised to fill the attendance cum feedback form. Link of the form will be shared in the chatbox during the session.
- To be eligible for e-Certificate, participants have to attend the entire session.
Check out the full CBSE notification here: Click here