LSI admit card 2018 have been released by the West Bengal Police on its official website – policewb.gov.in. The West Bengal Police is planned to arrange the Preliminary examination for the Sub-Inspector or Lady Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 on 29th July 2018. Admit Card will not be sent by post. The candidates must download admit card from the official website and are advised to follow the instructions on their Admit Card’ So read the official notification carefully.
Aspirants who had applied for the West Bengal Police SI, LSI Recruitment 2018 can follow the instructions below and download their Admit Card
How to download LSI admit card 2018?
1) Log on to the official site: http://policewb.gov.in/
2) Click on the link flashing towards the middle of the page ‘Post of Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police 2018’
3) Login to the site using your application number and password.
4) Enter your roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
5) Submit your details
6) View and download your admit card
7) Take print out for further use
LSI admit card 2018- Why it is very important to download it?
- Those will attend the exam must show their LSI admit card 2018 alongside a legitimate photo ID as identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her LSI admit card 2018 at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, LSI admit card contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
LSI admit card 2018- Information you will need while signing in
- To download admit card competitors are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The competitors were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their admit card.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of authority immediately.