Vyapam MP Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) has issued a notification to fill up 2714 different posts through Combined Competitive Exam 2018. The application process has started on the official site, peb.mponline.gov.in. The posts that are open for recruitment incorporate Steno Typist, Data Entry Operator, and others. The exam is planned to be held on July 28 and 29, 2018. The last date for submission of application form is July 6, 2018.
Vyapam MP Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- Candidates ought to have finished or picked up the coveted capability or Degree from a perceived or certified organization.
Vyapam MP Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
MP Vyapam Assistant Pay Scale
- Minimum Payment – Rs. 5,200/ –
- Maximum Monthly Salary – Rs. 20,200/ –
- Grade Pay – Rs. 1,900/2,400/2,800/ –
MPPEB Vacancy 2018 – Application Fees
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500 + Online Portal Fee Rs. 70/ –
- For SC, ST Category – Rs. 250 + Online Portal Fee Rs. 70/ –
How to Apply for MPPEB Assistant Recruitment 2018-19?
Above all else, contenders should check the application strategy specified beneath and apply the same while filling MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018
Guidelines to fill MP Online Vyapam Application Form
- Visit, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) Official Website – peb.mp.gov.in
- When a home page is shown, tap on the Language Preference i.e. English or Hindi.
- Furthermore, tap on ‘Online Form’, and read the entire details said in MP Vyapam Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018.
- If on the off chance that, you have fulfilled all the qualification conditions and willing to apply for MP Vyapam New Vacancy 2018, at that point tap on MP Online Vyapam Application Form link.
- When an application form is opened, fill the quired details according to your accreditations, and upload photograph and signature
- At last, make a payment of the application fees and online entrance changes with the assistance of Credit or Debit Card or through Net Banking.
- Finally, re-confirm the filled subtle elements and submit the application form by tapping on Submit button.
- At last, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.