UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the official notification and welcomed online application from qualified candidates for various vacancies. All interested aspirants who desire to fill the application form are advised to check the official notification and then apply online if they are qualified. Here is the complete information regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2018, vacancies, last date, and other details
The UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application process has been started for the various posts in UPSC. Candidates can now fill the application form online. The last date for filling the application form is 30th August 2018 and the last date for printing the application form is 31st August. Candidates are informed to fill and apply for the posts on or before the last date.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee:
- For the UPSC Recruitment application, Candidates belonging to the General Category and the OBC Category will have to pay Rs.25 as application fee
- There is no fee for women candidates and SC/ST/PH category candidates.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy details
According to the official notification released by the Union Public Service Commission, there are total 34 vacancies for various posts. These vacancies are for as follows:
- Junior Technical Officer
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)
- Deputy Legislative Counsel (Grade-III Of Indian Legal Service) Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General (Technical).
- Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Vice Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer
- Chemist and Metallurgist
How to Apply for the vacancies of UPSC Recruitment 2018
The UPSC Recruitment online application process has started on the website of the Union Public Service Commission. The official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in. Here are the steps to apply online
- First of all, go to the official website of UPSC
- click on the Recruitment Tab on the Home Page
- Under the Recruitment tab, click on the ORA
- Now a new page will be open with vacancy details
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee
The candidates applying for the first time will have to enroll themselves in tapping on the New Registration Button available on the top of the web page.