The Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2018 has announced a notice enumerating its 2018 recruitment drive, welcoming applications for 13 Civil Engineering and Construction Technology Lecturer positions. The opportunities are in the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi, and the last date to apply for the UPSC lecturer positions is 12th July 2018.
The 13 USPC lecturers opening have two positions saved for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates and one for a Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidate, while remaining UPSC opportunities are unreserved. The positions are also recommended for differently-abled persons.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 –Educational qualification
The competitors ought to hold a four-year certification in building/innovation in structural designing with five star or identical from a perceived college/establishment. On the off chance that an applicant has a graduate degree in building/innovation, first class or equivalent is required a bachelor’s or master’s level.
Age limit: The age of the competitors ought to be maximum 35 years. Relaxation in age will be given according to the standards.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-Payscale
The chosen applicants will receive a month to month pay of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100, alongside a grade pay of Rs 6,000.
Here’s the manner by which competitors can apply for the posts reported by UPSC recruitment 2018:
- Open the official site of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
- Tap on the pertinent link which demonstrates ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts’.
- Enlist yourself for the posts reported by UPSC
- Enter your login id and password
- Present every one of your subtle elements asked on the official page
- Bear in mind to submit application fees also and upload your photo and required documents and certificates
- Download and take a printout for future references
For more details on the UPSC Civil Engineering lecturer qualifications and how to apply for the positions, interested candidates can access the notification by visiting the official UPSC website and clicking on ‘Advertisement No.12 – 2018’ in the ‘What’s New’ segment.
Important dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- The last date for submitting online UPSC 2018 recruitment applications is 12th July.
- The last date for printing out the submitted online application is 13t July
- Eligibility will be resolved on July 12th
- The date of the interview for selected candidates will be informed later