UPSC ISS Admit Card 2018 has been discharged by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on its official site – upsc.gov.in. UPSC is booked to sort out the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2018 on 29th June 2018, this month, for choosing a contender for officer posts in Statistics and Economic branch.
UPSC ISS Admit Card 2018– How to download?
Step 1 – Visit the official site – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Step 2 – Under ‘What’s New’ area, tap on
e – Admit Card: Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2018
or on the other hand
e – Admit Card: Indian Economic Service Examination, 2018
Step 3 – On the following page tap on ‘Click Here’ given under Link
Step 4 – Again Click on ‘Click Here’ offered under ‘To Download e-Admit Card’
Step 5 – Read the vital guidelines and tap on Yes
Step 6 – Select ‘By Registration ID’ or ‘By Roll Number’
Step 7 – Enter the Date of Birth, captcha code and click on submit button
Step 8 – Download your Admit Card and take a printout for additional reference
UPSC ISS Admit Card 2018 will be accessible on the UPSC site till first July 2018; Candidates must download it and carry with them while attending the exam
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018 Admit Card – Why it is imperative to download it?
- Those that will show up in the exam must show their UPSC ISS Admit Card 2018 alongside a legitimate photo ID as identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her UPSC ISS Admit Card 2018at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018 Admit Card contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018 Admit Card – Information you will need while signing in
- To download the UPSC ISS Admit Card 2018, competitors are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The competitors were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2018, Admit Card.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of UPSC immediately.