The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2018 Admit Card. It released the UPSC Admit card 2018 on its official site on June 11, 2018. The Aspirants can download it by visiting upsc.gov.in.The Admit Card of UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2018 must be taken to the examination centers on the exam day. Competitors can read more insights about UPSC Geologist and Geoscientist 2018 Admit Card from this page.
The details mentioned on the UPSC Admit card 2018 Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist:
- Name of applicant
- Test Center or Venue of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Instructions for the exam
- Roll number or Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s name
UPSC Admit card 2018 Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist –How to download it?
Step-1 Visit official site upsc.gov.in
Step-2: As soon as you will tap on the above link, you’ll arrive on the accompanying page.
Step-3: The aspirants will be required to enter the accompanying points of interest in the window with a specific end goal to get to their Admit card. (This incorporates Application Form Number and Password)
Step-4: Now tap on the Login Button to get to your e-Admit Cards and download it.
Step-5: Print and save your UPSC Admit card 2018 to be conveyed at the season of examination.
The candidates should carry their UPSC Admit card 2018
UPSC Admit card 2018 – Why it is imperative to download it?
- Those that will show up in the exam must show their UPSC Admit card 2018 – alongside a legitimate photo ID as identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her UPSC Admit card 2018 –, at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, Admit card contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
UPSC Admit card 2018 – Information you will need while signing in
- To download the UPSC Admit card 2018, competitors are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The competitors were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their Admit card.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.