SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for Multitasking Staff posts in various government departments and offices. SSC MTS 2020 registration will begin from June 2 to July 15, 2020. SSC MTS 2020 Paper 1 will be conducted between September 26 to November 13, 2020. The exact dates will be available with the release of official notification on June 2, 2020
SSC MTS Result 2019 for Paper 2 will be announced on April 30, 2020. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website.
Candidates must be between 18-25 years of age to be eligible to apply for the SSC MTS examination. The minimum qualification required is 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized university.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Dates
SSC MTS 2020 exam dates have been released. Candidates can take a look at the exam schedule tabulated below:
- SSC MTS Notification PDF releases on June 2, 2020
- Application Forms Available June 2 to July 15, 2020
- SSC MTS Paper 1 September 26 to November 13, 2020
- SSC MTS Paper 2 March 1, 2021
SSC MTS 2020 – Eligibility
Candidates who aspire to appear for the exam should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The basic eligibility for SSC MTS 2020 is as follows
Educational Qualifications– Minimum 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Age Limit 2020 – Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on August 1, 2020. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category-
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J&K (general)- Upto 5 years relaxation
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation
- PH (GEN) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (SC/ST)- Up to 5 years relaxation
- PH (OBC) – Up to 8 years
- PH (SC/ST) – up to 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years
SSC MTS 2020 Application Form
SSC MTS online form was available from April 22 – May 29, 2020. Following are the steps to apply online for SSC MTS 2020:
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the tab “Notice”. Click on the tab and search “application form”.
- Read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Complete the process of registration by providing the details such as your name, mobile number and email id.
Filling SSC MTS 2020 Online Form
- Log in to the system with the details of the registration number and password.
- Complete the details of education related to class X, XII, and graduation (whichever is applicable).
- Upload the marks obtained in percentage.
- Provide the details of the father’s name, mother’s name and set up a security question as per your choice from the drop-down.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once all the educational qualification has been successfully filled, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not be more than 50KBs and 20KBs respectively.
- The photograph must be colored one with a light background and signature must be done in the running handwriting.
Payment of SSC MTS 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee has to be paid according to the category details.
- Payment can be done by BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- A confirmation mail will be sent once the application fee has been paid.