SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SC) has declared recruitment for 54,953 opening for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 as of late. The registration for the recruitment to these vacancies have been begun on July 21, 2018, and the last date to apply for the same is August 20. An exam will be detained for the same. The date of the exam has not been determined so far. Interested and qualified candidates may apply for the same and will be informed when the date is set. The exam will be held through online method.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018: How to apply?
- Go to the official site of SSC, ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Register Now” from the homepage. Complete the registration by entering OTP
- Log in with your enlisted Email ID and password
- Click on “Apply” link in “GD Constable” segment under “Most recent Notifications” tab.
- Pick your exam center, residence and so forth at that point fill different subtle elements required for reserved category candidates
- Finish your declaration by tapping on “I agree” checkbox
- Finally, fill the captcha code.
- See and confirm the data gave by you and submit the Application.
- You can make the requisite fee payment through online mode or through SBI Challan
- Take the printout of the application for your future reference. You are not required to submit the printout of the application or the printed version of some other archive at the application stage to the Commission.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018- Qualification Criteria:
The candidate must be complete class tenth from a perceived Board or University.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018- Age Limit:
Candidates must fall in the age section of 18 to 23 years as on first August 2018.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018- Pay Scale:
The chosen candidates will be qualified to get a regularly scheduled pay of Rs.21, 700 – Rs.69,100.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018- Examination pattern
CBT: The computer-based test will have one objective type paper. There will be 100 questions, each conveying 100 marks.
- Part A: General Intelligence and Reasoning comprise 25 questions (25 marks)
- Part B: General Knowledge and General Awareness comprise 25 questions (25 marks)
- Part C: Elementary Mathematics comprises 25 questions(25 marks)
- Part D: English/Hindi comprise 25 questions (25 marks)
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018- Choice Process:
The choice of the candidates for SSC jobs will be done based on Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET),) and Medical Examination.