SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card has been discharged by the Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh on its official site – sscmpr.org. The Staff Selection Commission is ordered to sort out the Tier II Descriptive paper for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam on fifteenth July 2018, one month from now. Candidates who have applied for the same visit the provincial Staff Selection Commission online entry of their locale and download the e-Admit Cards.
How to download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of SSC Madhya Pradesh – http://www.sscmpr.org
- Click on the career tab on the official website
- On the career page, search for the most recent announcement – given on the right top of the page
- Click on the SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam Admit Card
- Another page will show up on your screen
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Submit your details
- View and download your admit card
- Take printout for further use
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card – Why it is imperative to download it?
- Those that will show up in the exam must show their Admit Card alongside a legitimate photo ID as identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card – Information you will need while signing in
- To download the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card, competitors are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The competitors were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of Staff Selection Commission immediately.