SSC will be releasing the official Notification for CGL Exam on October 22, 2019. It is the most awaited notification by a large number of candidates due to high salary and good career growth.
If you are a CGL aspirant then you must fill the form correctly as there are many cases wherein the application forms were rejected due to not filling the form correctly.
Through this recruitment, SSC will be filling up more than 9000 vacancies in various departments of Ministries and other Government Organizations. Hence, ensure to go through the Notification thoroughly and apply for you desired post before November 22, 2019.
The Notification is an official document that provides in depth information about the Recruitment. SSC provides complete details about CGL Recruitment that include number of vacancies, eligibility criteira, salary & job profile, how to fill the form, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, and many more.
It is important to go through the notification as soon as it is released and then continue with the application process. For an application form to get approved, there are certain points to remember and follow some instructions.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2019?
One must fulfill the eligibility criteria completely so that you are able to fill the form correctly.
If your age is between 20-32 years and you have a Bachelor degree, then you can proceed with filling the SSC CGL Application Form.
What are the Documents Required to apply for SSC CGL?
Before filling the form, ensure to have all the necessary documents ready with you. Here is the list of documents required to apply for SSC CGL.
- Scanned Image of Applicant’s Photograph with size 4KB-12KB
- Scanned Image of Applicant’s Signature with size 1KB-12KB
- Disability Certificate to be uploaded by Disabled candidates
- Category Certificate to be uploaded by SC/ST candidates.
Follow the specified size of the file to be uploaded else, you might end up in rejection of the form. Take your time while filling the form and ensure there is good internet connectivity.
How to Fill the SSC CGL Application Form?
The entire CGL application process in online. You can fill the application form and pay the fee through online mode or offline mode. The application process begins on October 25, 2019, and ends on November 25, 2019.
Click Here to Fill Your SSC CGL Application Form 2019
You need to follow the step by step instructions while applying for SSC CGL 2019 Exam.
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Complete part 1 in application process by registering to the SSC portal.
- Enter all the details and click on Submit.
- You will receive a User ID and password after submitting all the details.
- For Part 2, you need to login to the SSC portal using the login credentials received after completing part 1.
- Fill the application form by entering all necessary details.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the form.
- The application fee for General candidates is Rs 100/- while there is no fee for other categories.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of the form for future reference.