State Bank of India Mumbai Announce SBI Recruitment June 2018 notification for Specialist Cadre Officer on Contractual Basis for the Period of Five Years. There are total 3 opening available. Eligible Candidate for the post of Central Research Team-Mutual Fund Research Analyst, Central Research Team – Fixed Income Research Analyst, Central Research Team-Equity, PMS, and Derivatives Research Analyst can apply through an online process before the last date. Online Application has been started from 8th June 2018. Last Date for the SBI Recruitment June 2018 Online Registration is 18t June 2018.
SBI Recruitment June 2018-vacancy details
- Central Research Team – Mutual Fund Research Analyst: 01 post
- Central Research Team – Fixed Income Research Analyst 01 Post
- Central Research Team – Equity, PMS and Derivatives Research Analyst 01 post
SBI Recruitment June 2018-Educational qualification
- MBA/PGDM from recognized school/University Other Qualifications (Preferred): CFA/CFP/CWM/Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Economics
- Essential Experience: Minimum 5 years in Equity Research involvement in Wealth Management / AMC (Mutual Funds) / Banks
SBI Recruitment June 2018-Application Fees:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/
- General and OBC– Rs. 600/ –
Step by step instructions to Apply for SBI Recruitment June 2018
- Eligible candidates can apply for the interesting posts by submitting their application form through official link www.sbi.co.in
- Online applications have been begun from 8th June 2018
- Candidate should fill each required information on the application form
- Applicants need to upload photo and signature according to the required scale.
- To finish online applications candidates need to pay the applications expenses as specified.
- Commencement of application process for SBI Recruitment June 2018: 08/06/2018
- Closure of application: 18/06/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 03/07/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 08/06/2018 to 18/06/2018
- The minimum age for a candidate to apply is 30 years.
- Maximum age for a candidate to apply is 45 years.
- Candidates will be shortlisted first and final those applicants will be called for interview