SBI PO 2020 is conducted to recruit Probationary Officers for branches of State Bank of India across the nation. The exam will tentatively be conducted from June 8 – 16, 2020. As per SBI job Eligibility, candidates appearing in the final year or having passed their graduation can apply for the exam.
Application Form will be released in April 2020 at the official website sbi.co.in/careers. The application fee is INR 750 for General/ EWS and OBC categories and INR 125 for reserved candidates.
Candidates qualifying prelims will have to appear for the Main exam followed by interview round. Group exercise and Interview is the last stage of the Selection Process. The qualifying marks in Interview round is 40% for General and OBC categories and 35% for other categories.SBI PO Main exam and Interview round have 75% and 25% weightage respectively in preparing the final merit list.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Dates
- Availability of Application Form – April 2, 2020
- Last day to fill Application Form – April 22, 2020
- SBI PO Pre-exam Training to begin on – May 10, 2020
- Release of Admit Card – May 17, 2020
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date – June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2020
- SBI PO Main Exam Date – July 20, 2020
- Dates for GD and Interview – September 2020
- Declaration of Final Result – October 2020
SBI PO Educational Qualification Requirements
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2020.
- SC/ST/ECS/J&K Migrantsget a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10- 15 years depending on the category.
SBI PO Application Form
SBI PO Application Form will be available on the official website – sbi.co.in from April 2, 2020. Follow the given below steps to fill the application form:
SBI PO 2020 Registration
- Visit the website – sbi.co.in
- Click on link “Career with us” on the home page
- Select ‘SBI PO 2020 Application Form’
- Fill the application form with complete details like name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
Pay Application Fee
- Application fee for General, EWS, and OBC categories is INR 750 and INR 125 for reserved categories.
- Pay the fee through debit/ credit card and net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration id. Note it down.
SBI PO Admit Card
- For the SBI PO exam, the admit card is released separately for all three stages viz. prelims, main exam, and interview.
- All notifications related to the admit card will be out on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- All candidates need to carry their admit cards on the day of the exam, failing which they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card?
- Visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in
- Click on the link “SBI PO 2020 Admit card”
- Enter your registration number and DOB/Password
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print-out of the same