SBI PO 2018 admit card has been released today, June 18, 2018. The State Bank of India is directing the Probationary Officer exam on July 1, 7 and 8, 2018.
The SBI had proclaimed an aggregate opening of 2000 posts for SBI PO 2018. The SBI PO recruitment exam is the most chief among general society part bank exams in India.
How to download SBI PO 2018 admit card?
1) Log on to the official site: sbi.co.in
2) Click on the career tab or specifically open https://sbi.co.in/career
3) on the career page, search for the most recent announcement – given on the right top of the page
4) Click on the PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket
5) Another page will show up on your screen
6) Enter your roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
7) Submit your details
8) View and download your admit card
9) Take printout for further use
The details mentioned on the SBI PO 2018 admit card
· Name of applicant
· Test Center or Venue of Exam
· Date of Exam
· Instructions for the exam
· Roll number or Registration Number
· Date of Birth
· Parent’s name
SBI PO 2018 admit card – Why it is imperative to download it?
- Those that will show up in the exam must show their SBI PO 2018 admit card alongside a legitimate photo ID as identity proof at the entrance of the examination center
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her SBI PO 2018 admit card at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, SBI PO 2018 admit card contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
SBI PO 2018 admit card – Information you will need while signing in
- To download the SBI PO 2018 admit card, competitors are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The competitors were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their SBI PO 2018 admit card.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of SBI immediately.