Rajasthan Public Service Commission will soon release the RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018. RAS Pre Exam is going to be held on 5th August 2018. All the candidates can easily download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 by visiting official site https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
The major purpose of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is to be filled out the 980 vacancies via RPS RAS exam. All the candidates who have applied for this position can easily download their Rajasthan PSC RAS/RTS Hall Ticket by filling out registration number, name, date of birth and so forth.
How to download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018?
1) Open the official site: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
2) Click on the link flashing towards the middle of the page ‘Login for RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018
3) Login to the site using your application number and password.
4) Enter your roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
5) Submit your details
6) View and download your admit card
7) Take print out for further use
Information provided in RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018
- Full name of the candidate
- Roll number of the applicant
- Name of the exam
- Date of Birth
- Exam center name
- Category of the candidate (General/Reserved)
Instructions for the aspirant: RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018
- Aspirants ought to download two duplicates of the RPSC RAS Admit Card
- Both the duplicates of the admit card must be signed by the invigilator at the exam center on the day of RPSC RAS exam 2018.
- Candidates need to submit one duplicate of the admit card at the exam corridor and hold the other duplicate for themselves for future reference.
- The signed duplicate must be held by the candidate until the last admission to the school, both Government and Private Universities.
- If any data said in the admit card must be modified or changed, the candidate should first print the admit card of RPSC RAS admit card and afterward approach the RPSC board before an exam
- Candidates won’t be permitted to enter the examination hall without the two downloaded duplicates of the admit card, both properly signed by the invigilator.
Note: In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.