Railway Recruitment 2018: RRB has declared the official notification and welcomed online application from qualified candidates for various vacancies. All interested aspirants who desire to fill the application form are advised to check the official notification and then apply online if they are qualified
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), the arm of the Indian Railways concerned about exams, has once again come up with numerous posts giving them a chance to be a piece of the national public carrier
The Northern Frontier Railway has discharged an enrollment notice for the posts of sports candidates in the occasions like boxing, weightlifting, cycling, basketball, badminton, cricket and so forth.
Intrested and qualified candidates can apply for the positions of Railway Recruitment 2018 on or before September 10, 2018.
Railway Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
Posts: Under Sports Quota
No of Posts: 21
Table Tennis: 02
Railway Recruitment 2018- Application Fee
Applicants applying under General and OBC classes should pay Rs 500 while for other categories it is Rs 250.
Railway Recruitment 2018- Educational Qualification
Candidates must pass twelfth standard or tenth for the post of RRB recruitment 2018. Candidates require to have the minimum Sports eligibility to apply against the above-mentioned vacancies
- minimum: 18 Years
- maximum: 25 Years
- For basket ball and volleyball will get pay in the level 1 of pay matrix according to seventh Pay Commission.
- For whatever remains of the sport, applicants will get pay in the level 2 or 3 of pay framework according to seventh Pay Commission.
Railway Recruitment 2018- Application Process
Qualified applicants can apply for the posts through OFFLINE mode as it were.
How to Apply for the vacancies of RRB Recruitment 2018
The RRB Recruitment 2018 online application process has started on the website of the Railway recruitment board.. Here are the steps to apply online
- First of all, go to the official website of RRB
- click on the Recruitment Tab on the Home Page
- Under the Recruitment tab
- Now a new page will be open with vacancy details
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee
The candidates applying for the first time will have to enroll themselves in tapping on the New Registration Button available on the top of the web page.