NEET 2020 exam will be conducted on May 3, 2020, in 155 cities of India. Applicants who have successfully enrolled for NEET will be able to download the NEET 2020 Admit Card on March 27, 2020. Candidates will be able to log in through their Registration No. and Password. The specifications on the NEET 2020 Admit Card will cover the name of the candidate, roll number, father’s name, category and subcategory, photo and sign, examination medium, date of birth, exam center address, and reaching time and the exam date.
Applicants have to provide their XII board, roll numbers while filling the application form for the NEET exam 2020.
NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for NEET 2020 shall be issued online on March 27, 2020.
- Applicants can download their NEET Admit Card by signing in to their profiles.
- No aspirant will be permitted to enter the exam center without NEET 2020 Admit Card.
- Throughout the examination, the invigilator may crosscheck the identification of the nominee through the admit card. The invigilator will then put his sign in the area provided on the answer sheet and attendance sheet.
- Candidates must understand that NEET Admit cards will not be given to the candidates through the post, and will only be accessible in the online form.
- NEET 2020 admit card will carry details like the name of the candidate, exam center details, exam date, time,
- Candidate’s date of birth, etc.
NEET 2020 qualification standards
As per NTA, applicants prepared to appear in NEET 2020 must qualify the qualification stated below.
- Age Limit – Applicants need to accomplish 17 years of age by December 31, 2020, to sit for NEET 2020. There is no higher age limit for NEET 2020 as per the interim rule of the Supreme Court. Still, the candidature of applicants more than 25 years of age is subordinate to the Supreme Court orders.
- Academic Qualification – Applicants who have completed or appearing in class 12th with a 5 subjects including English, Chemistry, Physics as compulsory subjects can apply. Candidates of distance learning or private students and those who have biology as an extra subject are also fit for the exam.
NEET 2020 Application Form
NEET 2020 Application Method is now over, certificates and other info needed to fill the application form were:
- Applicant’s name, date of birth, address, father’s name, mother’s name, email id, mobile number,
- Scanned copies of the education completion certificate, thumb impression, passport size image, postcard size photograph and signature in the provided size and format.
- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Election Card (EPIC No.), Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Class XII Roll Number, Ration Card No., Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identification Card circulated by the Government.
Procedures to Apply for NEET 2020
- Enroll for NEET 2020, and save your login details for future references.
- Fill the particulars asked on the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signed it.
- Pay the enrollment fees for NEET 2020.
- Download and print the last registration page.
- Cross-check your NEET 2020 Application confirmation page for relevant details and preserve the confirmation page for future reference.
NEET 2020 Application fee
General INR 1500
General-EWS/ OBC INR 1400
SC/ ST/ PH INR 800
NEET 2020 Examination Centers
- NEET applicants require to enter 3 locations as their most proper exam centers during the period of registration.
- Applicants shall be provided one of their choices as their exam center, although it is up to the NTA’s responsibility what exam center gets assigned.
- Features like exam center, exam day, essential guidelines, and time will be specified in the NEET Admit card.
- Candidates are asked to attend the allocated exam center once earlier in the actual exam day in order to evade any last-minute rush and chaos.
NEET 2020 Result
NEET 2020 Result will be revealed on June 4, 2020. Medical candidates who written the exam can check their results on the official website of NTA.