KPTCL Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation which is commonly known as KPTCL affords a bunch of job openings every year. Total 1921vacancies open for the job of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, and Junior Assistant.
The company is ready to welcome online applications from bright and motivated employment seekers.
KPTCL Recruitment Vacancies
The KPTCL Recruitment 2020 occurs regularly for posts like Junior Station Attendant, Assistant Engineer (Elec, Civil), Junior Engineer, Assistant accounts officer, Energy manager and so on. Aspirants who desire to apply for KPTCL 2020 must have accomplished their Engineering in the concerned discipline from any approved board of education.
KPTCL Jobs – Educational Qualification
The candidates who desire to apply for KPTCL Recruitment should have completed their Engineering in the concerned discipline from any approved board of educati on. Still, they also require to reach certain age limit rules, for applying for the vacant posts.
KPTCL Age limit
The applicants who aspire to apply for the vacant jobs in KPTCL must require to meet the age limit as per the norms. Below stated is the complete information about the age limit for application as directed by KPTCL.
The least age to apply for the jobs offered by KPTCL is 18 years and should not exceed:
- 35 years in the event of General Merit applicants.
- 38 years in event of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB applicants.
- 40 years in event of SC/ST and Category applicants.
- Relaxation in age should be given as per the company rules.
Guidelines to apply for KPTCL Application Form
Candidates who like to apply to have to follow some simple guidelines
- Firstly, visit the web portal of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited via online mode that is www.kptcl.com
- Once you enter the homepage, the applicant is asked to press on the “Recruitment” tab which is positioned at top of the page in the menu bar.
- Within a few seconds, a fresh page will open up.
- Now, candidates have to tap on “Brief Employment Notification for Recruitment to the jobs of AEE (Electrical), AE (Electrical/Civil), Asst Account Officer, JE (Electrical/Civil), Assistant, Junior Assistant in KPTCL and ESCOMS” link.
- By pressing on the above-stated link, a notification will open up on your desktop. Read the notification correctly so that you do not miss out on crucial details.
- After seeing the notification, fill the online application form with the necessary details.
- Also, upload scanned copies of signature and photo, if required.
- In the end, for the final submission of the filled form click on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate is recommended to take a print out of it for additional use.
KPTCL Selection Methodology
Candidates will be selected based on their scores in an online aptitude test. Contenders who perform well in the test will be called for personal interview round and based on which final selection will be made. For the reference of the candidates, we are providing the information on the syllabus of aptitude tests for different posts.
KPTCL Recruitment 2020 – Application Payments
Considered below is the prescribed application fee for filling up the form for applying to the openings under KPTCL
- The candidates required to pay application charges as Rs.500/- (General, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB) and 300/- (SC/ST) in any of the post office in the Province of Karnataka.
- An extra amount of Rs. 15/- will have to be appended as a service cost of the postal office.