RRB recruitment 2018: The Konkan Railway recruitment 2018 board has released a notice welcoming interested, the qualified contender for the posts of Junior Scale Executives in the depatments of Accounts, Operating and Commercial and Personnel. The hopefuls need to apply online through the official site, konkanrailway.com, before 18th, July 2018. For all the latest jobs news keep on visiting our site
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018-vacancy details
Total posts: 6
- Accounts: 2
- Traffic (Operating and Commercial): 3
- Personnel: 1
The upper age of the competitors must not surpass 30 years as on July 1, 2018.
Konkan Railway recruitment 2018: the Selection process
The recruitment procedure would rely on the Common Admission Test (CAT) scores, led by the IIMs for the posts in Traffic (Operating and Commercial) and Personnel Departments. The CAT score ought not to be preceding the Year 2012. For posts in Accounts division valid CA/CMA marks will be considered. Competitors would be called for further selection system in light of the value of legitimate CAT/CA/CMA score.
Applicants need to participate in the Group Discussion, personal interview, and presentation
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018-Educational capability:
For the accounting department: Candidates applying for the posts in the account department post must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and Chartered Accountant (CA)/Cost or Management Accountant (CMA) from a perceived organization.
For the Traffic (Operating and Commercial) division posts: The candidates ought to be MBA in Marketing/Sales/Logistics/Transportation or other equal qualifications.
Konkan Railway recruitment 2018: How to apply
- Visit the site – www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on ‘Apply’ link then in the next window click on ‘register’
- Fill the Applicant’s name same as given in the class 10th Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Fill the Parent’s/Guardian’s name same as given in the class 10th Mark sheet or Certificate.
- Fill Date of Birth of the candidate in DD/MM/YYYY format same as recorded in class 10th Marksheet or Certificate.
- Fill the other required details, for example, Contact Number, Email Id and so on.
- Candidate’s Login Id and Password will be shared on the registered email id.
- Candidates can open the application form by using login id and password
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee in online mode by utilizing Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Take the printout of filled in Application form for further reference
- Candidates are not required to send a printed version of the Application Form at KRCL office.