National Testing Agency has released the list of test centres for JEE Main 2019 examination. For the year 2019, NTA has increased the number of test cities for JEE Main exam from 189 to 264. However, test centres abroad have been reduced to 9. Dhaka is no longer an option in the list of test centres for JEE Main exam.
Candidates will be asked to fill the choices of preferred test centres at the time of filling the online application form. They can select maximum 4 test centres out of 264 centres across the country, as preferences in the application form.
Given below is the list of few JEE Main 2019 exam centres.
*Take a look at the complete list of JEE Main 2019 exam centres at Shiksha.
JEE Main 2019 will be conducted at the following test centres abroad.
|Out Side India||Bahrain||ZZ01|
The National Testing Agency will be conducting JEE Main exam from 2019. Till date, CBSE was the conducting body of JEE. The exam will be held twice a year as prescribed by NTA.
JEE Main exam aspirants are advised to make the choice of JEE Main 2019 exam centres wisely while filling the JEE Main 2019 application form. It is advisable for candidates to consider the time, distance and accessibility of the test centre from their place.
Since JEE Main 2019 will be conducted online in CBT mode, the slot booking will be made on first cum first serve basis. In case a candidates has not made any selection, they will be allotted with random slots.
Candidates are advised to be very careful and not furnish any incorrect information regarding appearing in more than one slots/dates of the examination. Any incorrect information can lead to cancellation of candidature. In such cases the results of candidate will be withheld with the authorities.
Take a look at JEE Main 2019 exam pattern to get an idea about the question paper and marking scheme. Also check JEE Main 2019 syllabus to have a thorough preparation of the exam.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, and Selection Process
SBI PO 2020 is conducted to recruit Probationary Officers for branches of State Bank of India across the nation. The exam will tentatively be conducted from June 8 – 16, 2020. As per SBI job Eligibility, candidates appearing in the final year or having passed their graduation can apply for the exam.
Application Form will be released in April 2020 at the official website sbi.co.in/careers. The application fee is INR 750 for General/ EWS and OBC categories and INR 125 for reserved candidates.
Candidates qualifying prelims will have to appear for the Main exam followed by interview round. Group exercise and Interview is the last stage of the Selection Process. The qualifying marks in Interview round is 40% for General and OBC categories and 35% for other categories.SBI PO Main exam and Interview round have 75% and 25% weightage respectively in preparing the final merit list.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Dates
- Availability of Application Form – April 2, 2020
- Last day to fill Application Form – April 22, 2020
- SBI PO Pre-exam Training to begin on – May 10, 2020
- Release of Admit Card – May 17, 2020
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date – June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2020
- SBI PO Main Exam Date – July 20, 2020
- Dates for GD and Interview – September 2020
- Declaration of Final Result – October 2020
SBI PO Educational Qualification Requirements
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2020.
- SC/ST/ECS/J&K Migrantsget a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10- 15 years depending on the category.
SBI PO Application Form
SBI PO Application Form will be available on the official website – sbi.co.in from April 2, 2020. Follow the given below steps to fill the application form:
SBI PO 2020 Registration
- Visit the website – sbi.co.in
- Click on link “Career with us” on the home page
- Select ‘SBI PO 2020 Application Form’
- Fill the application form with complete details like name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
Pay Application Fee
- Application fee for General, EWS, and OBC categories is INR 750 and INR 125 for reserved categories.
- Pay the fee through debit/ credit card and net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration id. Note it down.
SBI PO Admit Card
- For the SBI PO exam, the admit card is released separately for all three stages viz. prelims, main exam, and interview.
- All notifications related to the admit card will be out on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- All candidates need to carry their admit cards on the day of the exam, failing which they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card?
- Visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in
- Click on the link “SBI PO 2020 Admit card”
- Enter your registration number and DOB/Password
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print-out of the same
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 Application Form, Eligibility and Exam Dates
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for Multitasking Staff posts in various government departments and offices. SSC MTS 2020 registration will begin from June 2 to July 15, 2020. SSC MTS 2020 Paper 1 will be conducted between September 26 to November 13, 2020. The exact dates will be available with the release of official notification on June 2, 2020
SSC MTS Result 2019 for Paper 2 will be announced on April 30, 2020. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website.
Candidates must be between 18-25 years of age to be eligible to apply for the SSC MTS examination. The minimum qualification required is 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized university.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Dates
SSC MTS 2020 exam dates have been released. Candidates can take a look at the exam schedule tabulated below:
- SSC MTS Notification PDF releases on June 2, 2020
- Application Forms Available June 2 to July 15, 2020
- SSC MTS Paper 1 September 26 to November 13, 2020
- SSC MTS Paper 2 March 1, 2021
SSC MTS 2020 – Eligibility
Candidates who aspire to appear for the exam should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The basic eligibility for SSC MTS 2020 is as follows
Educational Qualifications– Minimum 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Age Limit 2020 – Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on August 1, 2020. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category-
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J&K (general)- Upto 5 years relaxation
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation
- PH (GEN) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (SC/ST)- Up to 5 years relaxation
- PH (OBC) – Up to 8 years
- PH (SC/ST) – up to 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years
SSC MTS 2020 Application Form
SSC MTS online form was available from April 22 – May 29, 2020. Following are the steps to apply online for SSC MTS 2020:
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the tab “Notice”. Click on the tab and search “application form”.
- Read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Complete the process of registration by providing the details such as your name, mobile number and email id.
Filling SSC MTS 2020 Online Form
- Log in to the system with the details of the registration number and password.
- Complete the details of education related to class X, XII, and graduation (whichever is applicable).
- Upload the marks obtained in percentage.
- Provide the details of the father’s name, mother’s name and set up a security question as per your choice from the drop-down.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once all the educational qualification has been successfully filled, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not be more than 50KBs and 20KBs respectively.
- The photograph must be colored one with a light background and signature must be done in the running handwriting.
Payment of SSC MTS 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee has to be paid according to the category details.
- Payment can be done by BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- A confirmation mail will be sent once the application fee has been paid.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 40 Post, check details here
TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications from bonafide citizens of India for Tripura Police Service, Grade-II, Tripura Civil Service, Grade II post, Group-A Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Government of Tripura in the scale of level -14 of Pay Matrix, 2018. Candidates can apply for a total of 40 posts online through TPSC official website.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for TPSC Grade II Recruitment through tpsc.gov.in and download the TPSC Grade II Recruitment Notification 2020. The last date of the application is April 9, 2020.
Before applying for the post, the candidate needs to register bio-data through OTPR (ON Time Profile Registration) on the Commission’s website: www.tpsc.gov.in. A user ID will be generated and will be emailed or sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Now, candidates can apply for the TPSC recruitment using that OTPR user ID.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Notification 2020: Download Here
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee for TPSC Grade II Recruitment is as follows:
- For General, ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/BPL/ PH: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- 5 years relaxation on the upper limit age is given of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Tripura Police Service, Grade-II||10||Level 14|
|Tripura Civil Service Grade II||30||Level 14|
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Educational Qualification
To apply for Tripura PSC Grade II post, a candidate must hold a degree of a recognized University and have a knowledge of English/Bengali/ Kokborok language.
TPSC Grade II Recruitment Selection Process
TPSC Grade II examination will be held in three successive stages namely
- Preliminary Examination (MCQ pattern only) carrying 200 marks,
- Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) carrying 800 marks, and
- Personality Test carrying 100 marks
The preliminary and main examination has negative marking. ¼(One-fourth) of the marks is assigned each wrong answer in preliminary examination and in General Studies Paper (Section-I) for the main examination.
Know TPSC Grade II Recruitment Important Details
|Notification||TPSC Grade 2 Recruitment 2020: 40 Vacancies, Apply Online @tpsc.nic.in|
|Notification Date||March 12, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||April 9, 2020|
|Preliminary Examination||June 7, 2020|
UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020 Released: Check Exam Date, Pattern & Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Block Education Officer (BEO) admit cards on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates who have applied UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) or Khand Shiksha Adhikari recruitment exam, can download the admit cards now and check the UPPSC BEO exam date, pattern and syllabus form the UPPSC official website.
In order to download UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020, aspirants will have to provide their date of Birth, Registration Number, and Gender details at the portal.
UPPSC BEO Prelims Exam Date
UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO) recruitment exam will be conducted on March 22, Sunday from 9:30 am to 11:30 pm across 18 locations in the State Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who will qualify this prelim round will be able to apply in the Mains examination which will be held on September 13, 2020.
The locations include Agra, Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Gorakhpur, Bariely, Ayodhya , Gaziabad, Sitapur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Muradabaad, Barabanki, Meerut, Raebareli , Lucknow, Varanasi and Mathura.
UPPSC BEO Prelims Marking Scheme
The UPPSC BEO prelims question paper will have a total of 120 questions of 300 marks with negative marking. For one wrong answer, candidates will accrue 0.33% (One-third) negative mark. The time allotment for the exam is 2 hours.
UPPSC BEO 2020 Syllabus
The aspirants have through the following UPPSC BEO syllabus to qualify for prelims and get shortlisted for the mains.
- General Science.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade.
- Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context).
- World Geography & Natural Resources of India & Indian Geography
- Current National and International Important events.
- General Intelligence including Logical & Reasoning.
- Specific Knowledge regarding Culture, Education, Industry Trade, Agriculture, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
How much Candidates Have To Score To Qualify For UPPSC BEO Prelims?
Candidates will have to score a minimum 40% marks and 35% for candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST candidates) in order to qualify for prelims.
How To Download UPPSC BEO Admit Card?
Candidates are advised to follow the steps below to download UPPSC BEO prelims admit card 2020.
- Visit the official website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
- Click on the first link (green colour box) having keyword with Advt no. A-4/E-1/2019 (see the below image)
- After you click on the link, fill your credentials i.e. Date of Birth and Registration No. and the captcha shown on the page.
- Click on Submit
- Download and keep a copy of the admit card
Know UPPSC BEO 2020 Important Details
Various important links and dates are provided here on the below table for the candidates appearing for UPPSC BEO Examination 2020.
|Post||Block Education Officer|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Examination|
|Examination Date (preliminary)||March 22, 2020|
|Admit Card (preliminary)||March 11, 2020|
|Examination Date (preliminary)||September 13, 2020|
NEET 2020 Admit Card Release Date – March 27; Check exam date and other details
NEET 2020 exam will be conducted on May 3, 2020, in 155 cities of India. Applicants who have successfully enrolled for NEET will be able to download the NEET 2020 Admit Card on March 27, 2020. Candidates will be able to log in through their Registration No. and Password. The specifications on the NEET 2020 Admit Card will cover the name of the candidate, roll number, father’s name, category and subcategory, photo and sign, examination medium, date of birth, exam center address, and reaching time and the exam date.
Applicants have to provide their XII board, roll numbers while filling the application form for the NEET exam 2020.
NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for NEET 2020 shall be issued online on March 27, 2020.
- Applicants can download their NEET Admit Card by signing in to their profiles.
- No aspirant will be permitted to enter the exam center without NEET 2020 Admit Card.
- Throughout the examination, the invigilator may crosscheck the identification of the nominee through the admit card. The invigilator will then put his sign in the area provided on the answer sheet and attendance sheet.
- Candidates must understand that NEET Admit cards will not be given to the candidates through the post, and will only be accessible in the online form.
- NEET 2020 admit card will carry details like the name of the candidate, exam center details, exam date, time,
- Candidate’s date of birth, etc.
NEET 2020 qualification standards
As per NTA, applicants prepared to appear in NEET 2020 must qualify the qualification stated below.
- Age Limit – Applicants need to accomplish 17 years of age by December 31, 2020, to sit for NEET 2020. There is no higher age limit for NEET 2020 as per the interim rule of the Supreme Court. Still, the candidature of applicants more than 25 years of age is subordinate to the Supreme Court orders.
- Academic Qualification – Applicants who have completed or appearing in class 12th with a 5 subjects including English, Chemistry, Physics as compulsory subjects can apply. Candidates of distance learning or private students and those who have biology as an extra subject are also fit for the exam.
NEET 2020 Application Form
NEET 2020 Application Method is now over, certificates and other info needed to fill the application form were:
- Applicant’s name, date of birth, address, father’s name, mother’s name, email id, mobile number,
- Scanned copies of the education completion certificate, thumb impression, passport size image, postcard size photograph and signature in the provided size and format.
- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Election Card (EPIC No.), Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Class XII Roll Number, Ration Card No., Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identification Card circulated by the Government.
Procedures to Apply for NEET 2020
- Enroll for NEET 2020, and save your login details for future references.
- Fill the particulars asked on the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signed it.
- Pay the enrollment fees for NEET 2020.
- Download and print the last registration page.
- Cross-check your NEET 2020 Application confirmation page for relevant details and preserve the confirmation page for future reference.
NEET 2020 Application fee
General INR 1500
General-EWS/ OBC INR 1400
SC/ ST/ PH INR 800
NEET 2020 Examination Centers
- NEET applicants require to enter 3 locations as their most proper exam centers during the period of registration.
- Applicants shall be provided one of their choices as their exam center, although it is up to the NTA’s responsibility what exam center gets assigned.
- Features like exam center, exam day, essential guidelines, and time will be specified in the NEET Admit card.
- Candidates are asked to attend the allocated exam center once earlier in the actual exam day in order to evade any last-minute rush and chaos.
NEET 2020 Result
NEET 2020 Result will be revealed on June 4, 2020. Medical candidates who written the exam can check their results on the official website of NTA.
Prabhas Net Worth in 2020, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Bio, Wiki
JNUEE 2020: JNUSU Demands Registration Extension Deadline
Self-drive Cars – Hire a Self-drive Car for Your Next Holiday
Manisha koirala’s film “Maska” now streaming on Netflix also casted Shirley Setia and Javed Jaffrey
Lizzie Borden Case Truth Exposed in 48 Hours Special
‘Genda Phool’: Badshah’s new song featuring Jacqueline Fernandez and Payal Dev
Yash starer K.G.F Chapter-2: release date and all you need to know
RRR: Alia Bhatt shares motion poster of S.S Rajamouli’s upcoming movie
Bhula Dunga’ featuring Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill
Narendra Modi speech highlights: PM announces 21-day lockdown across India
Get more Headlines
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- TamilRockers1 week ago
TamilRockers 2020 Website: Who are They? Why Are They So Hard To Stop?
- Business1 week ago
Chinese businessman Jack Ma donated 500,000 test kits and 1 million masks to the U.S.
- Business1 week ago
Anil Ambani will pay $100 million to Chinese banks
- Breaking News1 week ago
WHO dispatches wellbeing alert on WhatsApp over COVID-19 pandemic